should i report this

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
So if his mum had a dick, what does that make his dad?

Her Bitch. :top:

I heard it as a joke recently and was waiting for the opportunity to use it.

:D

@ PO, that is an old tactic. lose a small pot in a fishy way, then you don't get respect for your monsters and get paid off.

btw you don't need to censor shit, we can say shit on here, this shit has been going on for as long as my shit memory can remember.

:top:

G

gencoal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
report him for winning lol. sounds a lot like whining. don't be absurd

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there any reason why he couldn't have played bad deliberately to let regs think he is bad, then when he sees he is bum hunted he then play optimally to fleece the regs who think he is a fish.

How long has he been playing with you.

:dontknow:

This is the first thought that crossed my mind as well. I have seen players play total donk to establish a poor rep, then bring their real game to the tables and clean up. Just make notes, and adjust your game accordingly.

M

moosepaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that's not reportable in any sense of the word.

F

Foldemz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because players can't get better...

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will say when I was drinking and playing poker, there WERE 2 different players using my account at times. They were both using my body as well..............

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
well, he/she was probably playing you.
If it's, then probably was loosing for few days just to make point, and get more people hooked up and then clean the table with.
It's nothing fishie about just a tactic.

but again, just my $.02 on this

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many players present fish style at more times, what after that to sharkout all.

L

LukeSilver

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok this idea of philosophy has popped up many times and I never understand it.

the idea that someone will act like a fish to try draw a reg in makes sense for high stakes games where you dont usually get games your very confident you have an edge and can still take a profit. sure you would prefer a weak rec but they just are not around enough and you still want to take something.

however maybe people misunderstand me I say I am able to make a living from poker thats true my results proof this.

However, its not a great living if i was to quit my job and play poker full time sure I could pay the rent and pay for food and make more then min wage but I would not be high rolling it all over the world I would be earning a pretty much mundane average wage.

I play games of around $20 buyins whilst this may seem like higher roller to some it isnt really compared to whats around on the internet even on less popular sites its rare id have to wait more then 5 minutes for a game. there are plenty of bad players who just want to gamble at this level. could a very strong pro player beat me taking into account rake, probably i mean if i was really good id be playing $200+ games by now. but the fact remains the edge that a very competent player might take over me is going to be significantly smaller then they could take against the vast majority of players at my stake level.

why deliberately dump money to try and sucker people in, whom you could maybe take 50 cent of per game when you could get a game going right away against someone a lot worse who you could take $1+ from per game?

short of just been sociopath with a weird sense of humor, or been out right vindictive it makes little sense. in real terms they are losing money doing it. sure they may be able to beat me or other regs for 50 cent again but they just lost the opportunity cost of $1 per game against a weaker foe. which means they made 50 cent less per game then they could have.

I understand some regs are very defensive of there lobbies and will attack you again and again until you can either beat them, or just show your stubborn enough to never back down and they realize the opportunity cost loss and just decide to move on.

however for this mentality you dont want to appear weak even for a second you want that guy to fear you from the get go. for them to be like oh no not him again until they go away from the site because they dont want to keep playing this real strong shark that keeps killing them and he always sits them.

suckering in a reg wont really achieve that, you just need to beat them time and time again and hopefully your aim is they go away.

this is not how i do things i dont like to try and destroy other people to get what i get i just like to take what i can.

I dont do lobby protection but i do understand it. this is not that though.

further I use sharkscope the guy was down like £9000, which is like $13000 i think. now I know some of that will come back in RB but his losses were 3 times the rake and i dont think he was getting great RB.

it does not make sense to dump that sort of money to just try and sucker in regs when you could have easier games anyway.

i know about the playing bad to sucker people in then killing them thing. my brother has some high stakes pro friends and they fell victim to this. but then there are not many games going at high stakes people can wait hours or even days for a game sometimes.

not so, at my level its rare to wait more then a few minutes let alone 5. and there is always the option of playing on a few different sites so you can wait in different lobbies which reduces wait time down even more.

so it just makes no sense in ROI terms to play bad to sucker a reg in at low stakes.

BBr3

BBr3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many players present fish style at more times, what after that to sharkout all.

C'mon man, don't give away secrets like that. I love playing like a fish to establish a history, and then like flipping a switch going back to tight standard.

Throws people off