Should I listen to music

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Apparently, it all depends on the mood. But, personally, music helps me concentrate, which is why I often listen to music while playing.

T

thuliomano

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like animated music

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Listening to music while playing poker will always be personal ... some people relax and enjoy the game more while listening to music ... just as there are other people who are distracted or stressed ... it must be a personal decision

V

volare85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you listen some background music why not,doesn't affected on your playing....

JopyJoost

JopyJoost

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
An Engineer I worked with many years ago told me one time when I bomb barded him with multiple files I was working on. "quote" I can only peel one potato at a time. We are not computers...they can multi task but us humans with a brain that can only handle one task at a time."

I really do prefer to have total silence so I can really concentrate on my game. Music or any type of noise is and or can be a distraction.

One other item I have noticed, I cannot even play multiple games online. I just find it to much to handle.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. One game at a time.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Everyone is here individually. In online poker it helps me as if it is a live game then no music !!!

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i love to listen a good playlist when i play poker!

fantata666

fantata666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
music does not affect the game of people so much, whether with or without it, it doesn't matter at least that's what I think, but still, people judge it
:) :)

A

abbershey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You lose a lot when you listen to music . People love to talk about their hands and the more you talk the better your read will be. Nothing wrong with asking people about their hands as well the data you can take in the faster and better your assessment of the players will be.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love listening to music while playing poker. Good music, like poker, always makes me happy.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there.It´s up to you mate.Give it a try and you will know it...Good luck!

T

Taktik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that during the game, music can concentrate the player and give emu a mood

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest, it really helps me a lot and I love listening to music while I am playing poker, especially after midnight. With my experience of playing poker, most of the times when I listen music, I have made better decisions. It makes me feeling more comfortable and more risky. I prefer to listen music when the tournament is in the crucial phase, because the play there is very important and the decisions must be on the highest level to win the tournament.
Many friends laughed at me from that statement, but you should follow yourself and to do what you think.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Music helps me play more focused. I often listen to music while playing.
Good luck.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never, never listen to music - it makes harder to concentrate. But I accept it's completely different for other people.

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can do everything that does not bother you. :D

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Musicpoker

During the game of poker, there are many situations where your desire to win or unfortunate cases prevent you from winning, this produces different emotions such as: despair, discomfort ... or how to say "The tilt". With soft music that calms your feelings of discomfort, this can be an ideal solution, it works for me and keeps me calm, because if I get desperate, I prefer to stop playing poker that day.

:jd4:im Rivas

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It doesn't seem to me that listening to music while playing can take your concentration away.

As long as the music is to your liking.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I do not like listening to music while playing. Usually, music distracts me and prevents me from concentrating.