Sharkscope, did someone use it?

B

Bluestone

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are here player who play poker and work with sharkscope. Maybe to find the right tournaments or for information about player which you have as opponent? I ask you, because there a some interisting information, which can help you much, but the full version cost $45 per month and thats not cheap.

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I managed to get by, just using the free, limited searches tbh. I did pay for a couple of months, but it was no where near $45, think it was like $7 or something.

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are here player who play poker and work with sharkscope. Maybe to find the right tournaments or for information about player which you have as opponent? I ask you, because there a some interisting information, which can help you much, but the full version cost $45 per month and thats not cheap.

it's $12 per month for 150 searches per day, which should enough unless you are a very heavy SNG grinder.

I think it's useful for the first month you spend at a new level or a new site. After that you should know who the good regs are and you can table select yourself by avoiding those.