Sharkscope inaccuracies

F

feitr

Legend
Total posts
Any body else noticed/experienced this? I always was a little like "wtf how can i only have +400$ profit when my BR has moved +600$ since i stopped cash games and i barely break even in MTTs" but never really thought that much about it. Was bored and decided to get $7.70 free from poker770 or something and after a day was at 38$. So +30$, but sharkscope shows +22$ i think (the difference is accounted by missing one 2$ FR SnG win). So just a bizzare coincidence that i seem to have the odd SnG win missing or have other ppl observed this?

Actually the main account to which i was referring at the start (which i don't even play on anymore) probably isn't as inaccurate as i was thinking because i was like -35$ on it before i started up SnGs again. Still i'm pretty sure it was out a good 100$.

premierplayer

premierplayer

Visionary
Total posts
Think about how much it has to track.... Use it as a guide, not as the if all end all. If you want accurate stats track your own play with pokertracker/pokeroffice/spreadsheet. GL!

Gallo

Gallo

Rock Star
Total posts
compare them with officialpokerrankings.com

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Total posts
opr.com is so much better. It not only tracks your SNGs, but also your MTT's and other tournaments. Would be cool if it could track ring game.