series of bad beats?

koadyawn

koadyawn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay for the past 3 days it seems I've been getting bad beats in the satelittes and money games Ive played...like for ex.

I get dealt pocket qq's and raise(during late stage of sat.) one calller and flop comes good for me with no over cards...I raised then went all in on the turn and he called with A10 and caught a A! (both avg. stack)

And had AK, raised guy calls ..I hit my "K" and raised as the other person went all in...I called and he had pocket QQs and caught it...(avg. stacks)

and flopped a straight..someone with top pair raised I re-raised him he calls and I go all in and he catches runner runner full house...

and pocket 3's hit my set re-raise the bettor and then I go all in ..he calls and gets runner runner full house!!!

and had pocket AAs guys raised I reraised all in ..he calls with K8s ?? catches runner runner flush...

and had pocket QQ's against some guy going all in for QK...he gets a runner runner straight??

go all in with AA"s one caller guy calls with KK catches set...

and again a raiser I called hit my set of tens raised he reraised went all in and catches his A set on the river...

and onnce again had my pocket KKs during sng raises then goes all in and he catches a set of tens at the river...

and had pocket JJs ..raised...one caller...before the flop comes my comp. mysteriously turns off on me

Okay those are the ones I can remember that happen to me the last couple days..

Just a series of bad beats..didnt do much to my bank roll but stresses me the **** out!!! just wanted to vent...am I the only one with days of bad beats??

Paranormal

Paranormal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nope you just suck..

.... its called variance

mparker876

mparker876

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That sux but if it makes ya feel any better it happens to everyone from time to time. I was playing 5Draw at Stars yesterday and every time I got a good starting hand and raised I was reraised by a guy 2 seats to my left. Even on the few occasions when I had him pre-draw, he would catch whatever cards he needed to beat me. Sometimes it seems like the poker Gods just enjoy smiting you. ;)