Status
Not open for further replies.
robertmcpokster

robertmcpokster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that man is waisted , i mean piss drunk ,he was out of line at the table and was a rude lil man , but he is one of the best. he needs to slow down a bit or he'l drink himself to death ... and that site you got that video at , iv never seen it thank you KING for showing me the site there is all kinds of good stuff on there
as allways the best of luck on the felts

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is my new drunk hero, when I grow up I want to be drunk just like him !

J

joemac696969

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never not see him drinking, reminds me of my mom who was drunk every day. He better slow down or he will be playing poker with my mother at the big table in the sky. :deal:

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well, he's rich, he can afford a liver transplant.

SirHockeyPuck

SirHockeyPuck

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good stuff, would have been better if Lindgren won it, but at least he won 2008 wsop Player Of The Year.

lightning36

lightning36

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recently played in a WSOP circuit event. The topic of Scotty came up and I mentioned that I had heard that his behavior at the HORSE tournament was not unusual. The dealer, who travels with WSOP folks to all the circuit events, defended Scotty, saying that he is one of the nicest guys in poker. The dealer made a point of saying that Scotty personally handed out tips to all the dealers, but some of the other noted pros (he would not name them) stiffed the dealers.

Guess it all depends on who you talk to. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.