Same old question

triplesyxx

triplesyxx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are both very profitable if you know what you are doing. I feel like tournaments have a way higher variation as well as way more donks who simply wont lay down their bottom pair to a bluff. Play what suits your style, not what seems better based on info. you have gathered from other sources

Agree with this completely, it's seems as if you'd shouldnt try and bluff in mtt because someone will always call you. It's tough but I usually don't try and do anything crazy unless I have the nuts

Hanagis

Hanagis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aslyourself what are u most comfortable playing????
what do u enjoy most????
How long do u usually have to play????
after u ask yourself a few questions when u log on
and at that time what best suits your needs???
then just take it from there day by day : )
GL buddy

MisterLongFace

MisterLongFace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think the answer to your question will come from asking what playing style are you the most comfortable with, what are you the best at. If you are ok with being very patient, making hard laydowns where u know u r prolly beat, and are willing to wait and wait for those spots where you can have a big advantage over other opponents making mistakes, then cash ring would be your game of choice. If you would not be happy doing that or think you may not be able to consistently play solid for hours and hours w/o tilting then you may be better at playing position, stealing blinds, not feeling confined to necessarily having to play such a patient game. you may have a penchant for one and not the other. like some good players you may have a penchant for both, or you could suck at both lol. either way though, ask urself those questions and go with whatever is strongest and falls into ur wheelhouse. good luck.

Hanagis

Hanagis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think the answer to your question will come from asking what playing style are you the most comfortable with, what are you the best at. If you are ok with being very patient, making hard laydowns where u know u r prolly beat, and are willing to wait and wait for those spots where you can have a big advantage over other opponents making mistakes, then cash ring would be your game of choice. If you would not be happy doing that or think you may not be able to consistently play solid for hours and hours w/o tilting then you may be better at playing position, stealing blinds, not feeling confined to necessarily having to play such a patient game. you may have a penchant for one and not the other. like some good players you may have a penchant for both, or you could suck at both lol. either way though, ask urself those questions and go with whatever is strongest and falls into ur wheelhouse. good luck.

+1 yup yup what i am trying to say only u can determine whats gonna be best for u, your just going to have to try different things and then choose whats going to be best in the long run and have most entertainment from. regardless what your choice i wish yah luck at the tables. maybe keep us posted with whatever game it is that your going to continue with. im curious how all this is going to reflect your final decision. mayb after trying others your going to switch from your main game and find you enjoy another alot more.