Running better but not great

X

xBADINTENTIONSx

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had a great week at the tables, well, mostly a great week..I have been playing a lot of MTTs, especially on pokerstars and I have been building up huge stacks and then in the later rounds when blinds are starting to get high, I am going either card dead or taking really bad beats..about an hour ago I was sitting in the cutoff with 77..blinds at 200/400 and I had about 24000 in chips,,I raise to 1200 and get called by the button and the big blind..flop comes J74 rainbow..the BB raised pot, I smooth call as does the button..the turn comes another 4..big blind pushes..I call with my full house and the button calls..BB has JJ and the button has AJ..just another day at Pokerstars..haha..but I always seem to run into this..during another tournament I saw quads 4 times..I had them once (YEAH) and luckily I was only in one other hand when the other person (who had 88 to my KK) turned and rivered them..just hitting the set on the turn was enough..no need to pile on..ha ha..I just don't know what to do to combat this late tourney bad luck..any thoughts..besides..run better