Royal Flush

H

Haawglivin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve been playing poker online for about 15 years on and off. I often had wondered how rare it is to get a royal flush. Like would I play my entire life and never come close. Then a couple weeks ago I was in a MTT on partypoker and flopped the biggest nutz in poker. I was floored, I thought ok u can’t possibly lose the hand so how do I extract as much as possible from the other 2 players in the hand. Long story short I nearly tripled up and played it as well as I could have IMO. I had an open ended straight flush draw and Royal flush draw no more than 50 hands later🙉. I made the flush but missed the big hand. It didn’t matter though. I screenshotted the hand and hope to see one again… hopefully at a final table some day.. how many of you folks have had a Royal flush..? Thanks for listening and telling your story!

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I couldn't collect Royal Flash for quite some time. And then caught 3 in a month. At first I squealed with joy, and then it became a regular occurrence for me. I already managed to catch one this year, I hope you will too. The chance is as unlikely as lightning hitting a person 1 / 650,000. I wish you more Royal Flushes and no lightning!!)

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Royal flushes are quite common at Omaha; I've had quite a few and seen more since I started playing on-line more than two decades ago.

They are quite rare at hold 'em.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Never had a Royal, just straight flush, it's very hard to hit one.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, it's very rare to collect a flush piano in No Limit Hold'em, but I've already managed to collect 3 times and I'm always happy with these combinations when players also pay me for such a combination, and a lot because they don't believe I have such a strong hand:)

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I did have 1 in my whole poker life, but I folded it before it was done :(

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I’ve been playing poker online for about 15 years on and off. I often had wondered how rare it is to get a royal flush. Like would I play my entire life and never come close. Then a couple weeks ago I was in a MTT on partypoker and flopped the biggest nutz in poker. I was floored, I thought ok u can’t possibly lose the hand so how do I extract as much as possible from the other 2 players in the hand. Long story short I nearly tripled up and played it as well as I could have IMO. I had an open ended straight flush draw and Royal flush draw no more than 50 hands later🙉. I made the flush but missed the big hand. It didn’t matter though. I screenshotted the hand and hope to see one again… hopefully at a final table some day.. how many of you folks have had a Royal flush..? Thanks for listening and telling your story!
Honestly, I don't focus on combinations. I play with different hands against different players. Yesterday I got four of a kind on the flop with pocket aces, but I wasn't happy or delighted. I've just seen everything in poker already. It's hard to surprise me or make me happier. I've evolved into one of the cars of the Dakar racing, striving to reach the finish line. But I congratulate you, of course! :cool:;)

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
At least 5-7 times I had the royal flush. I've been playing poker for almost seven years now and on average it seems like I get a royal flush once a year, not very often :)

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Had a flash royal probably only a couple of times. And he started playing poker in 2011

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Since I have played several millions of hands I have had more Royals than I can remember.

Hard to get paid but once slow-payed one until the river and an unlucky bastard went all-in for over 200BB.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I've had a bunch but I've been playing for quite a while, always a pretty sight👍

pansipos

pansipos

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I had once in my life...Yesterday had 4 A...

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The last one I caught was last month and I published it in one of the forum posts.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes in a while. For me it doed not matter that much. But it's great that you turned it into a triple-up, it can be hard to make value from if those people are not connecting to the party. :)

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's magnificent and quite pleasurable when we start playing poker, making these plays, Royal Flush, Straight Flush, four of a kind, Fullhouse.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see some royals come out frequently in both Omaha and Texas, for myself I think they only hit the tables once more directly

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've made around 4 or 5 rf's in online games, never in a live game. This is one from a while back.

Royal Doyle

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
more often in cheap tournaments and satellites

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Royal flushes are quite common at Omaha; I've had quite a few and seen more since I started playing on-line more than two decades ago.

They are quite rare at hold 'em.
I wouldn't say they are common. More frequent in Omaha than Holdem but still fairly rare.

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I had one incredible one last week. 4 people were all in. everyone had a hand. beat 2 people with trips , a flush and a straight. wild hand

Bummy

Bummy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I have already received several of them, sometimes I received them twice in one tournament, but I did not raise a big pot.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
the game is quite big, but I have never collected a royal flush, but I had a straight flush, and in spin and go))) in mtt, he could often collect a straight flush, but he threw off the cards even before the preflop ((

Full Flush Poker