frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, poker is just a hobby. This game certainly adds vivid emotions to my life.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with you. Poker can also be the salvation from the routine of work. The main thing is not to be fired.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are right man.That is why I enjoy playing poker.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As with every hobby poker is great way to relax and entertain yourself.

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've absolutely used poker as a means to escape my problems. When I've been at my worst, poker has been one of the things that has given me brief periods of rest where I can drown out my problems and focus on another reality for a while.

However, I had learned that this also comes with a consequence. I used to get horrendously angry when I would lose (like punch the monitor angry). I was so consciously focused on the fact that poker was my escape that when I lost poker there was this mass of anger and even fear that I now had to go back to facing my real world problems. While poker is a massive relief from life problems, I needed to learn to enjoy it while it lasted and not be consciously afraid of it ending, which massively detracts from both the enjoyment of it and the ability to play well.

IcyPlayChips

IcyPlayChips

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see it as a part of my routine not as an escape from it.

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Yes, of course, it is a game where you learn to make the best decisions to have patience, analyze, observe, among other things, and all of them help you to apply them in your personal life.

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is poker an escape from everyday life and from daily routine? I think it really is! It is a perfect way to escape from daily routine, because it distracts our attention and interest very much, and it is also an educational game!

Agree with you! This is a way to completely get rid of the burden of problems that are typed every day!:pcguru:
After such a knockout, it’s immediately easier to become!:D:D:D

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Obviously poker is an easy and enjoyable way to have fun, but besides, for me, it is a hobby that brings me money.

G

ggteam2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is escape but it is a paradox that sometimes poker becomes a routine so I have to balance all things :D

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I think that poker really helps me relax and forget about a lot of other things that going on around me. Unfortunately my wife thinks that it helps me forget about her as well....lol.