Not open for further replies.
C

chink44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These are some reviews of forums and sites

Cardschat: Obviously I will begin with this site. Huge forum site with lots of members and great ideas. Only drawback to lots of members is sometimes you can get some dumb comments. Lots of knowledge presented here though. Has an area for everything that you could want in a poker forum, like the HA are, tourney HA are, strategy area, and just general chat area. Has the tournament (though never played in them) and the freerolls to attract new and keep exisiting members happy. Always something to read and some new people to meet.

I am not familiar with sites as cardrunners and poker xfactor because I am poor and dont have money to join. But we all have heard about these sites and forums and know of the pros and people that come out of there. Just a few forums I wanted to give a general review and idea about.

Last edited by a moderator:
pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
seems to me like he or she is advertizing competition.....

C

chink44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im not advertising for sites. I am just giving a general review of sites that have helped me in my poker career. And I dont have a favorite or one particular site or forum I usually visit, I believe I can get better everywhere

C

chink44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, well in that case then its my apologies

Irexes

Irexes

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No worries, be wary about what might be considered spam though :)

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I missed the list before it was deleted. But there's another forum that Chink and I are on occasionally and, trust me, he's not spamming.

C

chink44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, no more posts like this. Have it checked down. Thanks MrSticker, I am not spamming and will delete it if I could, if not I guess the mods can

Irexes

Irexes

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No worries like I say, I'll lock it rather than delete it, but no harm done.

Rex

Status
Not open for further replies.