Retrospective 2021 / Perspective 2022

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:deal:
Hello mates, I'm opening this thread with the intention of sharing with each other our 2021 year retrospective in relation to our path in poker and also what we want for our goals in 2022. I'll share mine and whoever wants to feel free to review the past year and aim for the year to come. From the minus point and the plus point.

In 2021 I consolidated confidence in my game. For me it was a year in which I was able to be sure that I can make an effective and profitable game. On the downside, my outburst at times when things don't go as expected, but this is a natural thing for me not only in poker but also in life, it's something I need to improve and believe me I feel really bad after a tantrum at the table, especially when I end up offending someone, which unfortunately happens many times. In 2022 I want to have a better plan to play and not be an offensive person anymore when things don't go well.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'm pretty sure that if i'd count all my poker tournament wins of 2021 i probably dont even need to use all fingers in one arm therefore it's probably quite obvious what one of the goals in 2022 is going to be ...

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started 2021 very well but I got lost along the way, the word organization and discipline is something that I must consolidate in 2022, I handle emotions very well but I lose focus after a few hours and it is something that affects my game, they are essential things that I must to correct:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool, I wish you to focus on 2022
Gl and GG💪💪
I'm pretty sure that if i'd count all my poker tournament wins of 2021 i probably dont even need to use all fingers in one arm therefore it's probably quite obvious what one of the goals in 2022 is going to be ...

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
May you reach your goal
GL and GG💪💪
I started 2021 very well but I got lost along the way, the word organization and discipline is something that I must consolidate in 2022, I handle emotions very well but I lose focus after a few hours and it is something that affects my game, they are essential things that I must to correct:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My retrospective goes beyond 2021 I wish I would've gotten into online poker 5-7 years ago. The problem was that I was told that online poker was illegal but never knew the guidelines of offshore websites such as Bovada and ACR etc. So I joined those 2 websites earlier this year. Also I wasn't 100% confident into my skills back then like I am now.

Now that I'm finally here and have my bankroll where I want it to be the sky is the limit for me in 2022. My ultimate goal with poker is to make more money from it than my job so me and my wife can have a better financial life and get closer to financial freedom. It won't be easy but I'm going to try.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
As always, the most important thing is our patience and our ability to continue to work to achieve our goals. I am quite satisfied with my results in 2021, and I am quite confident that I will be able to achieve the set goals for 2022. Good luck.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool
good luck mate GG
My retrospective goes beyond 2021 I wish I would've gotten into online poker 5-7 years ago. The problem was that I was told that online poker was illegal but never knew the guidelines of offshore websites such as Bovada and ACR etc. So I joined those 2 websites earlier this year. Also I wasn't 100% confident into my skills back then like I am now.

Now that I'm finally here and have my bankroll where I want it to be the sky is the limit for me in 2022. My ultimate goal with poker is to make more money from it than my job so me and my wife can have a better financial life and get closer to financial freedom. It won't be easy but I'm going to try.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very good
I'm sure we'll all make it
GG and GL

As always, the most important thing is our patience and our ability to continue to work to achieve our goals. I am quite satisfied with my results in 2021, and I am quite confident that I will be able to achieve the set goals for 2022. Good luck.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Unfortunately, this year I was not able to achieve my goals. Apparently I was not persistent enough and my goals were too ambitious. Nevertheless, I have fulfilled the plan by 60% and now I am sincerely confident that I will be able to achieve the set goals in the first half of 2022.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In general, I have met the goals I set for myself for 2021. My results are good enough, and I have a clear idea of my next steps. I hope that 2022 will be no less productive for me.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm certain that 2022 will be a good poker year for all of us.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe you've gotten as far as your head can take, it's not easy to stay solid all the time in poker. I wish you to reach your goals in 2022

Unfortunately, this year I was not able to achieve my goals. Apparently I was not persistent enough and my goals were too ambitious. Nevertheless, I have fulfilled the plan by 60% and now I am sincerely confident that I will be able to achieve the set goals in the first half of 2022.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GG and GL

In general, I have met the goals I set for myself for 2021. My results are good enough, and I have a clear idea of my next steps. I hope that 2022 will be no less productive for me.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In 2021 I finally learned how to deal with bad beats and I'm dealing with tilt moments a lot better than before. I don't chase losses anymore. These little achievements were very important to me and I hope to maintain in 2022.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's great
This is very important
Congratulations
GG and GL

In 2021 I finally learned how to deal with bad beats and I'm dealing with tilt moments a lot better than before. I don't chase losses anymore. These little achievements were very important to me and I hope to maintain in 2022.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
2021 was not a good year for me and not only in poke but in general ... I am optimistic this year and I try to forget the year 2021. Gl!

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
:deal:
Hello mates, I'm opening this thread with the intention of sharing with each other our 2021 year retrospective in relation to our path in poker and also what we want for our goals in 2022. I'll share mine and whoever wants to feel free to review the past year and aim for the year to come. From the minus point and the plus point.

In 2021 I consolidated confidence in my game. For me it was a year in which I was able to be sure that I can make an effective and profitable game. On the downside, my outburst at times when things don't go as expected, but this is a natural thing for me not only in poker but also in life, it's something I need to improve and believe me I feel really bad after a tantrum at the table, especially when I end up offending someone, which unfortunately happens many times. In 2022 I want to have a better plan to play and not be an offensive person anymore when things don't go well.
In 2021, I just got acquainted with poker, and I wanted to build my bankroll with $ 0, for me it was a mini marathon, and it was successful! I didn't make a lot of money, but I got enough knowledge on how to make money in poker! I believe that 2021 was a very productive year for me in terms of poker, and now in 2022 I am even more motivated to learn about poker and improve my game! I don’t set big goals for myself this year, but they exist and I will try to realize them! I wish all your dreams come true this year and you make a lot of money in poker! Good luck at the tables!

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In 2021, I carefully analyzed my game. I am going to consolidate all developments in 2022.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's it, may it be a good year for you💪

2021 was not a good year for me and not only in poke but in general ... I am optimistic this year and I try to forget the year 2021. Gl!

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very good, after learning comes consolidation. Great year for you too GG

In 2021, I just got acquainted with poker, and I wanted to build my bankroll with $ 0, for me it was a mini marathon, and it was successful! I didn't make a lot of money, but I got enough knowledge on how to make money in poker! I believe that 2021 was a very productive year for me in terms of poker, and now in 2022 I am even more motivated to learn about poker and improve my game! I don’t set big goals for myself this year, but they exist and I will try to realize them! I wish all your dreams come true this year and you make a lot of money in poker! Good luck at the tables!