Remember your first 4 of a kind?

D

DesertStorm46

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interested to hear how everyone got their first 4 of a kind if you remember.
I was playing at a small round table in a corner of a pub with five people in a friendly game. I was dealt QQ, the flop came down QQ and something else:eek:, i was taking a mouthful of fosters at the time and when i saw the flop, nearly spat my drink out across the table lol

C

Coinuss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice story! I don't remember when I hit the nuts on the flop, because it doesn't matter. I didn't play offline. I take a screenshot online when I see only a flash royle. My first Flash Royle was over ten years ago, but my email avatar is still show this screenshot. ))

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Oh no. It was such a long time ago that I couldn't really remember any longer.

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4 of kind

Unfortunately, I do not remember my first 4 of kind, since I play mainly online poker, I make screenshots of such interesting moments and they are stored in a separate gallery folder on my phone. There was a period when I often saw such high hands at the tables.

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I'm not mistaken, it was around 2012. I was playing heads-up at Pokerstars while holding A2o, until I hit a quads of 2 in a all-in preflop situation.

JackStraw42

JackStraw42

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't remember my first 4 of a kind tbh but i got my 2nd royal flush a few weeks ago but i didnt manage to get paid on either of them...

A

andrezito38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pocket 6 and 66 came on the flop, it was 888 poker on the big fish 5.50 I took all my partner's chips