ramorleans

ramorleans

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happy Birthday To Me:

I thank god for the blessing adding another year in my life. I spent too much time at the rock "button" and almost "folded" the "3-bet" that I encountered in the turn, trying to understand the variance that calling this bet will cost my entire "chips." I nearly lost everything in just a quick snap call while holding what I thought was the best hand that will never get beaten in any circumstance which is a pair of AA.

Yes, it's a real-life story of my life. I almost took it in just one snap call, but I folded when the shot clock rang because I ran out of time (phone ringing). I'm forever grateful for having the opportunity to be part of this community. I can't explain the first time I unloaded my burden by sharing it here. My thought during that time was that no one knows me, so maybe no one will even care about what I'm going through in this life. I'm incorrect when I open the first notification and read the response it pinch my heart and I started crying all over again. It such a big help for me specially those moments that I feel alone and lonely.

I'm sharing this as my 32nd gift to myself today. It's 12:01 here in the Philippines, and I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Cheers!

PS: Ramorleans

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest, I didn't understand your post. either a topic about poker or about your life or about your birthday:):unsure:Whatever that means, good luck with your life;)

ramorleans

ramorleans

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest, I didn't understand your post. either a topic about poker or about your life or about your birthday:):unsure:Whatever that means, good luck with your life;)
My apology for telling it as a metaphor.

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Happy Birthday.. WE WISH YOU SUCCESS ALWAYS

nabmom

nabmom

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker as a metaphor for life makes a lot of sense. And birthdays certainly can be a time for reflecting on your life and goals.

CardsChat can be a great community to find people who have much in common with you, but sometimes what you might need is something more than talking to anonymous people who may not always know how to best help you.

I don't know if this is where you are, but since you mentioned feeling alone and sad, when you are feeling like you really need to reach out and talk to someone when you are about to run out of all your "chips", please consider reaching out to a helpline. I found this link for helplines in the Phillipines: https://findahelpline.com/ph

Wishing you much love on your birthday.