Reasons to Play Poker

F

felipefmdo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I started playing poker recently and I'm really enjoying it. It's helping me control my anxiety and showing the value of patience in our lives.
Of course, at times we get angry when villain has a better hand than you in certain situations, but that demonstrates how life works. One moment we win, the next we lose and we have to deal with it and learn the lessons that were given to us.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Like you said it is a learning experience, and you are constantly improving your game. The reason why I play is that I've loved the game since I was a tween, and five years ago I wanted to do something competitive again so I started playing tournaments.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I started playing poker recently and I'm really enjoying it. It's helping me control my anxiety and showing the value of patience in our lives.
Of course, at times we get angry when villain has a better hand than you in certain situations, but that demonstrates how life works. One moment we win, the next we lose and we have to deal with it and learn the lessons that were given to us.
I agree with you. Only players who are patient enough have a chance to become successful players in the long run. I have been playing poker for over 6 years now, and it is through poker that I really learned how important it is to be patient.

pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is a distance game. If you put in a lot of effort and analyze, sooner or later you will get results.

dartablasta

dartablasta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First: i think for me is the competition, im so competitive and love to win and second choice is: for the MONEY 🤑, wait one more: Liberty! 😵‍💫

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play for fun, but there is no fun because the state has banned us from accessing all poker rooms

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've repeatedly written on this forum that poker is a hobby and additional income for me. And I also agree with your words

valen.bs.95

valen.bs.95

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
The biggest reason for me is fun

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can develop so many skills while having fun owning souls. Or not.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Congratulations on your decision and finding a good reason to keep going.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
poker is a cool game because patience is a necessary thing that then helps you in life because I'm very hot in life but I was also very hot in poker at the beginning of my first games, but then I had to adapt to poker and become calmer and more decisive

Artemloshara

Artemloshara

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
poker for me is a hobby and extra income and I agree with your words)

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sure, Indeed.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it's relaxing and I enjoy the game
Also make some money too

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
These are excellent insights for a beginner.
Welcome to our beloved community and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
- Playing poker is great entertainment.
- You can develop skills such as patience, self-control, decision-making and risk management.
- Earn extra money.

waitandblead123

waitandblead123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
To each his own, I love to have fun after work

D

DrBadBeat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best thing about poker, and probably why it's so popular, is that people can enjoy it for a variety of reasons. It's a multifaceted and intricate game.