Mimo..Mach

Mimo..Mach

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
How many do you think will win a big prize playing poker?
And it is that, I dream of being able to play a good tournament where the main prize is to win more than 100K! I imagine that others are thinking the same thing and although many have achieved it and will achieve it, many others will never see that dream come true.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The most important aspect for the long-term growth and development of poker is the preservation and preservation of the poker dream. It's a dream that if you have the talent and if you work hard, then one day you can have financial freedom. For me, poker, of course, is a dream job. Set realistic goals for yourself, think over ways to achieve them, be sure to include in your plan the prospect of personal growth and the criteria for its evaluation.

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many do you think will win a big prize playing poker?
And it is that, I dream of being able to play a good tournament where the main prize is to win more than 100K! I imagine that others are thinking the same thing and although many have achieved it and will achieve it, many others will never see that dream come true.
I think very few will ever win a monster prize, because the monster prizes all have a high buyin. For example even the pokerstars Sunday Million which has a 1st prize typically of $45K, has a $109 buyin unless you win a ticket for it.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't know if such a big prize, but if I hope to one day win important money it's a tournament. Regards

igorneia

igorneia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I still dream of winning a big tournament because this is a dream that many have not been able to see but for me what counts is perseverance for me to win a daily cardschat tournament would be a great achievement

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think if you are a great player, then someday you will achieve this, but you need one more quality - luck

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think we all believe that we are going to have a big win otherwise many of the players would not even play poker. Of course the majority of players will never win a big prize, but it's nice to have dreams. I never won a big prize yet, but I hope I win one day.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Many champions started from the bottom, if they succeed, then others too, so it all depends on us)

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, not everyone is destined to win the top prize. But nevertheless, only those who try to win it have a chance. I wish you the achievement of your goal. Good luck.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know how many will, but if you are good enough and see it as a job one day you will be one of them.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that everything in our life depends only on us. If you are persistent enough, you will definitely achieve the desired goal. And your goal is also absolutely real. But personally, I would prefer a stable monthly income to a one-time profit.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Winning a prize this big would be nice, but many of us who are Recreational, it is difficult for us to win it, it would be possible for someone who plays high stakes.

F

Frankyy97

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think 100 k is impossible if you don't pay 530 $ at a minimum for a tourney. You need a much of luck to win just over 50 k in the 109 $ sunday million