Reading poker tells by Zachary Elwood

A

apokerplayer

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay, the e-book is finally ready. Sorry that took so long. It's available on my website:

http://www.readingpokertells.com/the-e-book

(Not sure if I'm allowed to post a self-promotional link; feel free to take it out, mods. I figured it was okay because there were a lot of people asking about it in this thread.)

Any problems with ordering or with the files, let me know, guys! Thanks.

-Zach

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ill be ordering it this week, will post my thoughts after i read it

ovitoo

ovitoo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thread bump. Reading the book now. A great read so far. I'll give a more extensive review when I've finished.

Quote made me lol:

"If a guy bets into you while staring you down and giving you the middle finger, he is almost certainly not bluffing." (pg. 116)

B

Bowman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really hope I can win this book from cc. Current standings I am tied for tenth place, but my proof submitts dates are little later than the guy who is in tenth, so I may be in eleventh. Very upset that my pc was down for some time and so I wa away from cc.
Otherwise, I would be in a comfy 8th place.
So close, hope I can get in that top ten. GL all.

D

dragonflyamb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the link! I'll definitely be getting this. My husband has Navarro's book, but this like it will have a lot of good information. I'll be looking forward to the discussion.

A

apokerplayer

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the comments guys. If you have any questions about the book, let me know.

-Zach

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I just received a copy of the book last week (won from CC, & personally signed by Zach). Was thrilled to get it!

Really enjoying your book so far Zach. I'd highly recommened it to everyone (except for players who live in my local area, lol)

Thanks alot!

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
book is awesome, forgot to post a reply after i read it but its far and away the best book on the subject in circulation. the structure of the book is awesome

Rappyness

Rappyness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been hearing good things about this book. I am not much of a book reader but I think I will try and get this book to see what the fuss is all about.

A

apokerplayer

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really enjoying your book so far Zach. I'd highly recommened it to everyone (except for players who live in my local area, lol)

Thanks alot!

Glad you guys are enjoying it. Thanks for the kind words. Let me know if you ever have any questions on the content or stuff that needs clarifying. Or if you have any cool stories about spotting tells. I like to hear that, too.

Poker Tells