Rakebackpros Rake Race

S

ShaneD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, i know a lot of the members here receive their rakeback through rakebackpros and im just wondering does anybody know what kind of rakeback would be needed to get onto the Rake race leaderboards? Im probably miles away from it but im just curious? Im in the white group, if anyone has any information on it it would be appreciated

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been wondering this for quite a while now too. I've recently upped my volume on Full Tilt and still haven't even hit the bottom of the leaderboard. Sorry I'm no help but I wanna subscribe to see if anyone here has any idea how much rake is needed?

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just look up the people at the top of the leaderboards on PTR and you'll see the volume that they are putting in. I had done this is the past, but I can't remember, but it was a good amount, so you have your work cut out for you should you want to make a run, not to mention probably move up in stakes to generate more rake.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Put it this way - I paid a bit over $500 in rake last month (making Gold ironman in the process) and didn't make the leaderboard.

So far this month I've paid about $240 in rake and I'm around 600th on the white group leaderboard. Whether I'll still be on there at the end of the month remains to be seen :p

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I paid $590 in rake last month and got $1 from the rake race.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's pretty sick. I won't be getting near that leaderboard til I move up in stakes again and that won't be for a while the way I'm running at the moment.

I thought it would be less judging by the 1c gaps between alot of players on the white leaderboard.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems I spoke too soon - got shipped a whopping $1 today so $500 in rake must've been enough to squeeze me onto the bottm part of the leaderboard last month.

S

ShaneD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I might not be as far off it as i thought so..
Clearly nothing to get excited about tho, thanks for the info!