Rake back?

dinosdynasty

dinosdynasty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know this thread will probably get overloaded with Spam but I am wondering if any members belong to any Rakeback sites and how they work? How about PokerInside? How about Pokersourceonline giving away free money to play on partypoker and FullTilt?

starfall

starfall

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My site promotes RakeBreak, but if you want rakeback then its worth checking out multiple rakeback sites as while most have sites like InterPoker, some have additional offers that stand out.
PokerSourceOnline are mainly good for US players.

I'd recommend looking at what sites are most profitable to play at - you can't get rakeback for Party, and some of the sites are tougher or have mire limited games available... a good rakeback offer can help a site to be worth playing at (and can support a very tught style of play in particular), but it shouldn't be the only reason for choosing a site. All the sites CC promotes have reasons to play at them just for the available games.

Osmann

Osmann

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I belong to a couple of rakeback programs, and they're a great way of earning(saving) money. I would recommend checking out www.rakerebatereview.com to see what rakeback affiliates gives the best rakebacks for the different sites.

V

vdubber

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i belong to rakerebate.net and they have monthly payouts directly into your poker account and allow you to track your rake by day.. it is definitely worth having and if you dont it is worth looking in to : )