Quickest method or way to obtain FPP's?

Chizzle0323

Chizzle0323

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For those of you who make an effort of obtaining a lot of FPP's, what is your method? I have been playin for a few weeks online, and have made about 3,500 FPP's so far on pokerstars. I only play ring games -.50/1. I just recently discovered all the things you can buy and tourney's you can take advantage of with them.

Just curious as to what people's opinions are on the quickest, most efficient ways of earning them? I anticipate them opening a lot of doors for me if used correctly.

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on your game. I like stud and stud 8 for consistently earning points, as you are credited for every pot u ante and there can be huge pots. Less variance than HE for me anyway, and I'm not tempted to get involved with hands that are pointless (get it)? as can happen more in HE.

Deltafrost

Deltafrost

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fpp's to most on here are just a bonus or rakeback.

you should be focusing on winning money at poker and as you move up in levels you will earn more and more fpps.

FWIW tho, limit is going to earn VPPS and in turn FPP's quicker as you can play higher stakes.

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Quickest ways of obtaining them are like high stakes SnG's or LHE. Then if you look at the preferred method of players going for sne, then 200nl full ring is probably the game of choice.

Chizzle0323

Chizzle0323

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fpp's to most on here are just a bonus or rakeback.

you should be focusing on winning money at poker and as you move up in levels you will earn more and more fpps.

FWIW tho, limit is going to earn VPPS and in turn FPP's quicker as you can play higher stakes.

I definitely consider them a bonus. I play for the money, but I might as well have better understanding of how to obtain them so i can use them wisely. Wouldnt mind getting a 24"-30" monitor with the points eventually to use for multi-tabling more efficiently.

Chizzle0323

Chizzle0323

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Quickest ways of obtaining them are like high stakes SnG's or LHE. Then if you look at the preferred method of players going for sne, then 200nl full ring is probably the game of choice.

Need to build my BR a little more before i play the 200nl ring game, but thanks for the info!

B

bw07507

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely consider them a bonus. I play for the money, but I might as well have better understanding of how to obtain them so i can use them wisely. Wouldnt mind getting a 24"-30" monitor with the points eventually to use for multi-tabling more efficiently.

Just an fyi, dont buy any of the electronics directly through stars. Buy a Gift card and use that to buy your new monitor. Its a much better deal.

Chizzle0323

Chizzle0323

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just an fyi, dont buy any of the electronics directly through stars. Buy a Gift card and use that to buy your new monitor. Its a much better deal.

Nice! Good point. Have not looked closely enough to notice this. Good to know.