quick question

Michael69

Michael69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if i play the $2.20 turbo to the sunday $200k and won, could i unregister and get tourney dollars? if so, how much would it be?

R

roy22284

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe so, it depends on the site you are playing! Usually it is just automatically registered from your account after you win! so if you goto that tourny tab and click unregister it should refund the wager to your account. TRY, the worst that could happen is it will say "NO"

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes u can.
you unregiester and get 11T$ witch u can either use or trade for real $ for 99% value.

DarkAceMafia

DarkAceMafia

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure if this is for pokerstars. But for Full Tilt, yes you can turn in tournament dollars for real dollars. Full Tilt charges I believe 5% of the value of the tournament dollar. I don't see why not Pokerstars wouldn't have this same concept.

BuggyX

BuggyX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats right Pokerstars doesnt change T$ into real $, so they are only to use for tournaments, i think Full Tilt offers better options in this case

M

m00

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure if this is for PokerStars. But for Full Tilt, yes you can turn in tournament dollars for real dollars. Full Tilt charges I believe 5% of the value of the tournament dollar. I don't see why not Pokerstars wouldn't have this same concept.

PokerStars got it way longer than FullTilt ;)

You can definately unregister for T$11 and then (if you want to) you can exchange it for realmoney on for example psdollars.com :) (if you take their logo as avatar you get 2% more value imo)