Questions for rakeback players for ultimatebet

PoKeRFoRNiA

PoKeRFoRNiA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. I'm planning to create an account for absolute poker or ultimate bet through rakeback site and ub/ap has rakeback of 30%. But their rakeback system is contributed. How does it exactly work? They said it's the rake of the pot divided by number of people contributed. So does their rakeback system work like this?

Let's assume I'm playing in ..5/$1

I'm in the big blind. There was a raise from utg and other person called while I folded and lose $1 and small blind folds and loses 50 cents. My $1 is in there. Post-flop play became very crazy and pot became $100. Usually rake is 5%. So rake would be $5.

Does that 5 dollars get splitted between 4 players(raiser, caller, small blind, big blind(me)) and everyone's personal rake is 1.25(37.5 cents rakeback)?

or

Does contributed means what I have contributed. So since I have $1 in that pot, my rake would be 5% of that, which is 5 cents and i get 30% of that back, which makes my rakeback 1.5 cents?

Can somebody with rakeback knowledge for ub or contributed method explain? I am confused.

DoubleAA80

DoubleAA80

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately each site has their own way of your rake back created, it has to deal with your betting action and juice(essentially tourney by ins) and they have some long algorithim im sure to figure out how to pay out. I just started rakeback myself so I prob didnt help much but gl on the felt