Push to play more?

MadDeVille

MadDeVille

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
does anyone find that when you get on a winning streak it simply makes you want to play more often just for the excitement of possibly winning again?
Ya you got me :heeeellll:heeeellll

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is a hobby for me. I play when I have free time. If I managed to win money, I am always happy. But if I lose, I am not upset because I understand that tomorrow will be a new day and a new game.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
My goal is to win the tournament. And if I get such a victory, I do not see the point of continuing to play again. Also, most likely, if I continue to play, I will not have enough patience, I will lose and get upset.
Good luck.

kolyasik77777

kolyasik77777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have the opposite situation. If I lose, I want to win back faster.

B

Blakepc91

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well when your winning big it's a great idea to keep playing if your a good player cause the deeper your stacked the potential for bigger pots just keeps going up increasing your bottom line. Just be aware variance does exist and u can and will lose massive pots when you are a massive favourite cause 2 outers on the river exist everyday. Goodluck

MiCephia

MiCephia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
YUP, placed 2nd in partypoker CAD freeroll last night and felt good again to win. Almost took the first place prize of $215 tourney ticket but ended up with a $109 ticket. I hope to do it again soon lol

MiCephia

MiCephia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well when your winning big it's a great idea to keep playing if your a good player cause the deeper your stacked the potential for bigger pots just keeps going up increasing your bottom line. Just be aware variance does exist and u can and will lose massive pots when you are a massive favourite cause 2 outers on the river exist everyday. Goodluck

Couldn't have said it better. I'm more of a tourney player cause those bad beats at cash table can get discouraging after working so hard to increase bankroll.

J

jfound888

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes i agree when i am on a winning streak, i tend to play more so i sometimes forgo a movie or other activities to play poker. Vice versa when i am on a losing streak, i take more time off to enjoy other activities to regroup and get a clear mind again.

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm like that and the more you win, the more you play and lose the notion of time and your bankroll, and when you start losing you are still waiting for that good streak to return