PS BS lol

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I registered for the Fifty Grand Freeroll today when it was at about 800 people...it has a max of 10k....heres the thing it said my registration request was in progress or something like that and i never got registered....there was no register button becuse it dissapeared....i even logged of then back on when it was at 5k ...should i say something to support....i dont know if it is worth it with the freeroll and all..

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When they get so many registrations all at once, your request gies into a que and they take 'em as they get to them. In your case, the tourney probably filled up before your request came up.

(X) you're screwed.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i really wouldn't bother.

ps support is great but i doubt even they are going to care. :p

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah i figured just wondering if it happened to anyone else but im not to worried about it just was gonna try one of em to get an easy ticket lol....well not so easy 10k people

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your registration goes into a queue as regulardave says. HOWEVER, you lose your place in that queue if you close the tournament window before you get your confirmation of registration back.

The daily freeroll sat to the $50K fills up quicker than any tournament on PS. You have to get in right away and leave the tournament window open until the registration is acknowledged.

Come to think of it, that donkament would be a perfect holiday starter for me tomorrow morning... :)