Proper Bankroll Management with $125

jdrw420

jdrw420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suggest you take a look at Mr. Ferguson's bankroll Management in the full tilt poker Academy. By using this method the was able to turn $0 into $10,000 after winning a freeroll then using his bankroll management after that. Check it out it may be what you're looking for. Good Luck.

B

BiznizKid

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well i played blackjack with 130 and guess what? I lost it all. I decided to only play at pokerstars and fulltilt cause they dont have blackjack in their software and i uninstalled all pokersites with blackjack in em. Blackjack kills me. Dont get me wrong im a good poker player but with blackjack, I say FU.

iamhukleberry

iamhukleberry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
125.is good starter I like the 90 player 3.30 ko games always a chance to win back buy in and maybe more if you cash..

aloneboy_uae

aloneboy_uae

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you see it wrong?

I use 50buy-ins myself also for S&G, i mean a player in bigger stakes or with bigger BR probably is better using 100buyins if want to be safer, but i don´t see wrong 50buy-ins for low stakes in a $100-$200 BR.

Even if consider the 5% rule, 50buyins is even "safer".

If have $100 and use the no more than 5% rule then 5% of $100 is $5, so play $4 buy-ins S&G looks ok, when in 50 buyins with $100 is $2 and if want to play $4 S&G need at least $200 (for the 50buyins), so for me is safer go with 50buy-ins.

Even some consider 30buyins for casual players correct (i think is wild but i guess it depends on everyone)

So don´t understand why you see 50 buyins wrong.:confused:

oops sorry alll...it was my misunderstanding.....i thought 5buyins ...sorry guys

aloneboy_uae

aloneboy_uae

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well i played blackjack with 130 and guess what? I lost it all. I decided to only play at pokerstars and fulltilt cause they dont have blackjack in their software and i uninstalled all pokersites with blackjack in em. Blackjack kills me. Dont get me wrong im a good poker player but with blackjack, I say FU.

blackjack is BS...just losing losing losing all the times...i tried alot...and i lost alot..maybe im not good in this game..but i didnt heard from anyone which he got big cash from blackjack

A

anthonydewar42

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i could never do that man i am a bad gambler LOL!! i couldnt lay blackjack, i hate not knowing if i have a chance or not if that makes sense

V

Vizzinzin

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well you could always check out Chris Fergusons bankroll management but thats only if you want too. I'd reccomend sticking to what your good at and trying not to get more than 5-10% of your cash out there

ben_rhyno

ben_rhyno

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
125.is good starter I like the 90 player 3.30 ko games always a chance to win back buy in and maybe more if you cash..
I don't think 40 buyins is enough to play these as they are quite high variance and swingy. There is a lot of good advice in this thread, just listen to it. At least 50 buyiins for your SnG, 1c/2c cash and maybe 1.10 MTTs. apart from that stop the blackjack, its stupid and you won't win. Willpower and self control is crucial for your success OP

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management