Which professional player would you like to play heads up?

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would preferably like to play with Phil Hellmuth

I'll be honest, I wouldn't like to play against anyone, because I would be very nervous and I wouldn't even know what to do, I've never played live, but I would at least like to watch Daniel Negreanu play because I really like his style, of being a guy note a thousand.:)

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fully understand and agree with your comment. I would pick totally different persons if the question was about my favorite player.

I would love to play Negreanu as well but think it would be fun to play Phil Helmuth more. Could not wait to put him on tilt as yell I cant even spell poker. LOL
Yes! would also be a good option. IoI despite what I think, even tilting Phil Helmuth is part of his strategy.and he is a rather annoying player, he would be the last person I would want to face in a HU. Very Hard!

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to play with Michael Addamo, he is one of my favorite players, I love the way he plays poker and I think he is currently one of the best players in the world, someday I can sit at a poker table to play with this crack.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I would like to play against Daniel Negreanu :), he is my favorite:)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are a lot of poker players I’d love to HU with, but Daniel Negreanu would be the most fun. Even if I can win 1 out of 10 HU, it would be a great feeling. ;)

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
If I had the opportunity to sit down at a heads-up table it would be Daniel Negreanu... he's a great poker player... he knows how to read the game very well :D

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hellmuth, i'd not care about winning. I would just love to wind him up. I'd maybe even end up on one of those youtube videos titled "Hellmuth starts crying his eye out"

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nikolai Pobol, two-time EPT Main Event winner, pokerplayer from Belarus. I am from Belarus and so i remembered exactly Nikolai. I watched his second victory in 2019 through a live broadcast. It was exciting.

S

Stevoodoo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Pro player

All of them, one or two at a time anyway, I see Daniel negranu and Phil hellmuth clips alot and they seem to be friends and enemies though professionally minded, wouldn't mind a day picking their brains.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If I had the opportunity to sit at a heads-up table it would be Daniel Negreanu without a doubt!:)

Sonxaku

Sonxaku

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
phil helmuth - i would make him scream for mommy ;D

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Chris Moneymaker, would like to thank him for triggering the poker boom & for the way he has conducted himself & represented the game since. Then he would take all my chips & we would both go home satisfied.

I

ImmaBest

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to play heads-up with Phil Ivey live

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Honestly, I prefer to play against bad players and not the best in the world. We play to win, don't we? So, it would be great to meet some of the celebrities who play Poker for Marketing like the soccer players Ronaldo and Neymar

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to play HU aginst Yuri Nerdguy![emoji772][emoji389][emoji12]

W

Weslleyjdr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
for sure with a person who doesn't know how to play very well

agora se não vale dinheiro eu acho Daniel

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would have to be Daniel Negreanu. He is just such an unorthodox player. I think it would be an entertaining experience.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Personally, I have a lot of respect for Erik Seidel, and it is with him that I would like to be at the same table.