Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Have you already purchased an item from the CardsChat VIP Store? How about sharing your item with us? I hope to be able to redeem my product soon!

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Have you already purchased an item from the CardsChat VIP Store? How about sharing your item with us? I hope to be able to redeem my product soon!
I believe this topic should be in another section.:unsure:
But to answer your question, I haven't bought anything yet.
I have a hooded sweatshirt, a mask and two card protectors, but these were gifts I got from Cardschat, which again I appreciate.:)

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe this topic should be in another section.:unsure:
But to answer your question, I haven't bought anything yet.
I have a hooded sweatshirt, a mask and two card protectors, but these were gifts I got from Cardschat, which again I appreciate.:)
Correct Gritz! Sorry for the mistake, but I believe the moderators should move it to the correct section! I'm collecting my VIP chips for my exchange!

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Correct Gritz! Sorry for the mistake, but I believe the moderators should move it to the correct section! I'm collecting my VIP chips for my exchange!
Dude, you don't need to apologize, sometimes this kind of thing goes unnoticed, I just called your attention so that your next topics are in the right place, thus avoiding work for the moderators.
And good luck with her search for a product from the Cardschat store.:)(y)