Which pro player would you like to meet in an online or live poker tournament?

rehktega

rehktega

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to play against negreanu.phil ivey, and Phill helmuth would be very pleasant, because I'm a fan of the guys.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't plan to play with any of these. Why? I don't want to lose my money. It is more profitable to play with a weak player who is rich and is not afraid to lose. I want such an opponent for myself.

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have played against Joe Cada and Greg Raymer and took them out of the tournament, Greg twice.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to meet trueteller, limitles, addamo in a poker tournament, they are my favorite players, I always watch the tournaments where they participate, I really like the kind of game they play, hopefully one day I will be able to play with them.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
You will tend to find me lying when answering this kind of question, I'll usually fib by saying 'Poker Brat or Kid Poker'...

Secretly the answer is actually Liv Boeree.

Obviously it's somewhat of a long shot but I hold out hope Liv will fall hopelessly head-over-heels in love at first sight at that she'll have me impregnated by the end of the week.

Igor can hang around and be our nanny... :eek: :dontknow:

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I'd love to play Phil Ivey. He's been called the richest tournament poker player. The winner of 9 wsop bracelets has earned about $20 million playing mainly live. online poker, according to some estimates, brought him another 15 million.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Instead of some boring "pro player" i would rather like to meet actual ordinary cardchatter ...

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Honestly, none, I would end up losing concentration and worse, making a big mistake, if one day it happens, I'll try to think that it's just another opponent

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Phil Hellmuth, just to see him exploding losing to my worst starting hand :p

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Daniel Negreanu :)live, I wish I could play against him:)

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing against any professional is already good. I have no favourites. I love playing against the best.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracski220

I have played with a lot of poker and entertainment industry personalities over the years, and run into many more In international tournaments. However, I would love to interact at a tournament table With Daniel Negreanu. Especially a final table.

rehktega

rehktega

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
who would you like to meet in an online or live poker tournament ("professional playe

Já joguei com muitas personalidades da indústria do poker e do entretenimento ao longo dos anos, e participei de muitos outros torneios internacionais. No entanto, eu adoraria interagir em uma mesa de torneio com Daniel Negreanu. Especialmente uma mesa final.
it would be a dream for me too

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
100% Dnegs

I would like to play against negreanu.phil ivey, and Phill helmuth would be very pleasant, because I'm a fan of the guys.

I like Daniel Negreanu, hes a quirky, funny guy and hes done well for himself with sheer talent - being at the table and getting a vibe of his reads would be awesome live, especially after watching him play live online and also on TV.

Aside from this, it has to be Texas Dolly aka the Legend Doyle Brunson, i could listen to his stories all day long let alone marvel at how he plays.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Professional players are strong opponents. And honestly, I don't want to compete with professionals yet.

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is absolutely no one I would like to play like that. If someone like that sat at my cash table where I was trying to grind out a living then I would exit as quickly as possible.

On Full Tilt we would have the Red Pros come to our low buy in table and I would do ok.

I wasn't trying to grind a living online and they played a solid game but I would rather play a donk jamming pots than someone that's literally written a book on the game I'm playing or someone that has multiple WSOP bracelets that's a tourn legend that won the WSOP Main Event before the poker boom or a guy that has a reputation of playing the game I'm playing at a high level.

Sorry that's not my idea of fun.

I never understood why folks would run to a table to play folks like that. Those people are out to take your money and are very skilled players.

And this notion from the movie "Rounders" that if you beat them a few hands means you're just as good as them shows these folks have zero clue how to judge their own play.

You would have to play at their level for years and years and win not just for a day or week, lol. So yeah, if I'm playing serious and this goes to table selection, but I'm not looking forward to playing any of those folks and if I bought in a tourn then I would not be happy to see them at my table.

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't have favorite professionals. But in any case, playing at the same table with professional players is a great experience and a good opportunity for further development.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
It would be cool to share a table with Lex Veldhuis at a PS tourney for a while. It would mark a sign of passage, that I have reached a certain level of buy ins and play.

Other then that, I do not really care. I do not really fan boy. Its not in my nature.

sulzerrt

sulzerrt

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I`d like to play 9-Max together with Tony G , Scott Seiver , Johnny Lodden , Jennifer Harman , Neymar , Liv Boeree, Phil Ivey , Jason Mercier.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to play at the same table with Gustav Hansen

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play a Pro, live.

The Pro I'd like to play in a live game would be Phil Helmuth. I would like to slow play a strong hand to see if he could sniff it out. And I'd like to suck out on him in a hand to watch "the blow-up" in person, just so I can smile at him.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I wouldn't want any peo at my table, cause i am not prepared to confront them. But if there would be to choose someone, would be Negreanu, i like his style and vibe at the table.

Organize a Home Poker Game