From one Pro to another......

Joe Slick

Joe Slick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no interest in turning pro. I'd be content making $500/day as an amateur. :D

kingsup23

kingsup23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play Big stakes on Absolute poker. Witness23 is the name but on fulltilt i usually just do heads up and mtt

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play Big stakes on Absolute poker. Witness23 is the name but on fulltilt i usually just do heads up and mtt
OK...so witness23 is your Absolute SN. What are your Full Tilt and pokerstars SN's?

I want to look you up on OPR and make sure I have the right person.
Like I said, I looked up Kingsup23 and the other names on your profile and I saw nothing remotely close to a pro-status MTT player. And how many SN's do you have?

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sorry havent been able to defend myself against the BS callers because of the 7posttt rule lol. but anyways my post earlier about just getting started was on full tilt because i tried to do what ferguson did and do the freeroll bank account thing and it actually works alot better than most people think. requires alot of patience tho. but anyways thanks for all the support guys.
you really shouldnt say stuff you cant back up. by the way im the king of england. pleased to meet you

idlehands80

idlehands80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
his pokerdb for Absolute.

overall winnings $111.21 outta 38 played with 1 win. Biggest cash 64.15 biggest buy in 100.00.

Now im no pro but that doesnt sound pro to me.