yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
many times by just a guess , but expert and pro players could read and guess opponent's hand by reading betting patterns. Pay attention to chip stack, position, and blind levels in tourney play, and this skills take many many years to learn.

Grzegorz00pl

Grzegorz00pl

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Hi :)
what are You asking about:):)??? hahaha... Very good question of course :):)not Only Daniel Negreanu do it
So serious: WHEN?
1)PREFLOP?
2)AFTER FLOP?
3) AFTER TURN?
4) AFTER RIVA?

1- First of all pre flop i think all play normal and look where they sit:
UTG (AA,KK,QQ,...very strong hands) MID (As, KQ,QJ also good) LATE (all previous and Suited Conectors like23,34,56...)
SB and BB can have all kind of hands ;) - they decide first after flop so it is important. We try gues after flop.

2-After flop if someone rise i guess he got the highest pair from flop or good pair at hand or draw to straight or flush.

3-after turn most of proplayer make the most important decision - they know all - I advice You to reat this https://www.cardschat.com/poker/strategy/odds/#common-poker-outs-scenarios

4-After Riva all know all so everybody no nothing :)
REMEMBER: bet rise alwayse the same amount. you will not show how strong hand you have got. So Your opponent will never guess-or - it will be very difficult.

5. I marked also players what hands they play how, and what position etc. It helps guessing.

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In fact, it is very difficult to guess a well-defined opponent's hand; it's much easier to guess the range of hands they can play with. How does this work? I'll tell you that all this comes with experience; it's unlikely that a beginner will be able to read an opponent's game as well as a professional.