Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

youzeaflea22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am very dumb when it comes to computers. I am trying to get to the 50 post requirement for the freerolls. I am guessing what I am writing right now is a post. Does a reply to a post thread count as a post? Does the subject have to be about poker? How many posts can I write in a day before it gets annoying as hell?

C

confuzd67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Preferably, it is nice to see posts that actually add to what the thread is about. Yes, posts on other threads are considered posts if they contribute to the thread. Just one liners like Oh yeah! will be removed as spam. For new members seven per day is all you can do.

Posting is easy to do and helps the site. That is what this is all about, making the site a better place to come to. A place where we can share our experiences and experience to help each other improve our game. Welcome to this great community and please read the FAQs they can help.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks confuzd - that covers it nicely.

Quality is important - post count spamming is not permitted.

vixenx78

vixenx78

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am new and frankly capping the posts is a good idea, but hard for me, see im aussie and a night owl, right now its just on midnite and i am late playing in tours and i stumbled across you guys and registered.
but i will gladly post and have fun, i cant wait to be a part of this fourm, sounds like a great place, lots of friendly people!!!
Goodluck to all on the felts

Rememberthis1

Rememberthis1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That 7 posts per day thing got annoying when I had nothing else to do but talk about poker with all of my cool e-friends.

vixenx78

vixenx78

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wooot im at my fifty !!!
Just have to wait for it to be verified woooot.
I can see you all on the felts sooon
The forums have been great, nice, friendly, and informative :)
and i suck a few of my own threads in too :)
Wooot
I am soooo happy, but will be happier when i can play with everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.