Status
Not open for further replies.
D

driverall

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it hard to post alot of posts i would like to play in the freeroll but i find it har to find that much to say. I know i spent 20 years in the military but some of the things i did or saw you wouldn't want to hear about. but i do like playing poker online so i'm going to do what i can. By the way i'm a disabled vet and i can't work so poker is my fun. Thanks for the the ear and have fun at the tables

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i know what you mean. im not the biggest poster at all, but here is what can help get you started. dont worry about what people think about your posts when you make them. post what you think, and what you feel and you will find that you have post adding up before you know it. ask a question, answer a question, lots of topics here you can respond to. you will be suprised oce you start doing it. you may not be able to stop. :D best of luck to you.

D

driverall

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks

thanks for that i see your from cincinnati i was born there my self

SeanyJ

SeanyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try posting some of your hands in the hand analysis section, you can get a pretty good discussion going if you have an interesting hand. Also there is plenty of stuff to talking about in the players lounge I'm sure you can find something of interest around here.

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live in TX too driverall. As to posting... just jump in and comment on things that catch your eye as you browse around here. You'll enjoy the FRs more as you know the people who play in them. every now and then you might have a chance to help a player who isn't as far along as you. Take a few of those opportunities and boom, you're at 50. I'd let you have my seat, since I don't play them (yet) but it doesn't work that way.

And deep deep thanks for your service.

cAPS

D

driverall

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm just here in texas because of the army i retierd here and so far i like it here met my wife here.

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I am originally for NC, but have spent the last 20ish years here and like you, met my wife here (she's from Pennsylvania).

I like Texas fairly well... but you know.. right about now it is HOT AS HELL. :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have enough of these threads already.

Status
Not open for further replies.