Postflop Stats

A

ANiceBoi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played really badly today and stopped playing before my tilt got too bad, so I started looking at my stats from the last 2000 hands I've played at 6 Max NL2, (just started) and some of the numbers kind of scared me. I'm looking a guideline as to what my stats should look like for these things in particular:

Called PFR %
3Bet Preflop %
4Bet Preflop %

Folded to 3Bet Preflop %
Folded to 4Bet Preflop %

Blind Steal Attempt % from Button and SB
Folded to Steal Attempt
Resteal %
Folded to resteal %

CBet on the flop, turn and river pecentages
Folds to flop turn and river CBet percentages
Went to show down
Won at show down

It seems like a real problem seeing how many stats I need help with hahahaha, but as an example I only folded to 12% of resteal attempts which is outrageous thinking about it now.

Thanks, Jack

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Called PFR %: There is no correct number, this depends on how wide the range of your rival
3Bet Preflop %:7-9 is optimal
4Bet Preflop %:12-15 is standard

Folded to 3Bet Preflop %:55-65
Folded to 4Bet Preflop %:40-50

Blind Steal Attempt % from Button and SB:50-60 in BB vs SB and 60-70 in BB vs BTN and 75-80 in SB vs BTN
Folded to Steal Attempt: Around 60 it's fine I guess
Resteal %:You do not need this stat in nl2
Folded to resteal: %You do not need this stat in nl2

CBet on the flop, turn and river pecentages: 55-70 in Flop, River 30-35 (turn no needed)
Folds to flop turn and river CBet percentages: 50-60 to river bet is normal. (turn no needed)
Went to show down:This data depends on your preflop range, if it always goes to showdown but plays the 10% of your hands it does not give you anything
Won at show down: 50 is normal

For nl2 I think you're focusing on too much data, people do not think how much bet on the turn, for example. In general they make bet bet or bet check fold. The general trends will tell you everything you need. Good luck at the tables

Last edited:
A

ANiceBoi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That's exactly what I needed, thank you!