Possibly the Most Annoying Poker Video...Ever

wayschaff

wayschaff

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i still think fran dreshers voice is more annoying. and that girl that played on friends as chandlers ex-girlfriend.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
are they drunk????

and does anyone notice at the end she says "alrighty then"...eh hem stuck on jim carey ehh...lmao

The Shrog

The Shrog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha...good old Liar, Liar...

Sted

Sted

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't understand what is so annoying in her voice. She sounds like a regular girl.. Perhaps 30-35 age younger.

DeJaMo

DeJaMo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a pacifist, but if I had to sit at a table with that woman, I may become a homicidal maniac! :)

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't find her voice to be annoying. Just her behavior. Okay so her voice did annoy me when she was begging Phil to not leave her with the geniuses. But overall it doesn't annoy me.

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
She gives women poker players a bad name, and is a good example of being seen and not heard!!

I find ^ that fascinating. I mean, in a world where other women exchange their bodies to get staked, I just don't see how Jennifer Tilly's the one who gives women poker players a bad name.

I won't name names, because that would be tacky, and furthermore it's in poor taste to speak ill of the dead. But you know who, behaved a whole lot worse than Jennifer Tilly has. Also, what about the girls whose only claim to fame is the occasional bikini shoot, but somehow they're in tournaments where they just shouldn't be?

Ah but there are great women players. And there are female players who manage to be sexy without being sleazy.

I just don't think it's fair. I mean, does anyone ever say, "Mike Matusow, he really gives a bad name to male poker players"? Ahem, no they don't. I'm just irked by a strange double standard. Strangely, we women frequently use it against each other. That doesn't make sense though.