possible topics for an article in a major poker magazine

T

thepokerdoctor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve been approached by a major poker magazine about writing an article or series of articles. Instead of choosing a topic myself, I’d like to get some feedback from the poker community. What topic(s) would interest you? Here are just some examples. There’s an endless variety of topics.

The poker diet – what foods should be in ever poker player’s daily regimen for more success at the table.

Safe alternatives to dangerous drugs- safer and almost effective natural supplements that should replace adderrall, Ritalin, etc

Energy drinks – Why they won’t give you bigger pockets at the poker table

Long day? Need focus? Get it the natural way – natural supplements clinically proven to improve focus and mental energy

An ace up your sleeve. How the top professionals are using nutrition and dietary supplements to improve their poker performance.

Thanks for any help you can offer me. I appreciate all your feedback. You know better than I do what would benefit you the most.

By the way, I have a doctorate in pharmacy, and am the head of research and design department of a nutraceutical company that provides clinical research to the dietary supplement industry.

Dr. T.J. Allan, Pharm.D