Poker youtubers

N

Naltro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Who are your favourite poker YouTubers? Best for entertainment vs best for learning?
I've been watching a lot of Doug Polk content and I sometimes watch poker bloggers like Brad Owens, Mariano and Rampage.
Any suggestions?

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Doug has been doing good for a long time on youtube

E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
For me, the 2 best that I see and follow are Lex and Zeros, they are practically my idols, I am always aware of their videos and their way of playing, and their reactions to the plays and hands are the most striking thing they have. But without a doubt I will stick with Zeros since it provides entertainment and learning.

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I really like Felipe Mojave.
it interacts very well with the public, humility in person! Too bad he rarely plays live now.

N

Naltro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Thank you for all the replies! I will check all these YouTubers out.

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Doug Polk produces brilliant, varied content. For educational purposes, the Upswing Poker podcast offers great value on Youtube.com.

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I like lex veldhuis usually is fun to watch him

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Lately I have really enjoyed watching the channel of Saulo Costa on Youtube. I advise everyone who likes to play cash games to check out the channel.

Magical

Magical

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Saulo, like a few vloggers/youtubers, is pretty monotone and a hard watch at times but his theory and decisions are really insightful. I don't think the theory really applies to micro-small stakes but its all education.

Spraggy is an easy watch, good theory but often plays loose and takes the mic out of himself. The Staples brothers are a pretty easy watch too. Greggoesallin is pretty good too.

Then you've got anything on PokerGo for main event footage

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don't know how it's more convenient for me to watch on twitch with YouTube, I think many players are now playing poker there and they are very good at it, so they prefer which audience you watch more so I'm looking at twitch as a blogger with a Russian-language explanation of how they play and there are even talented players:)

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am only subscribed to two poker channels. The first is of course our CardsChat channel, and the second channel is pokerstars, where I sometimes watch live events :)

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Since I am Ukrainian, I watch Ukrainian-speaking and Russian-speaking streamers. At one time, I even got interesting information about poker from there, but later I realized that streams are not the best development for a player. It is better to watch instructional videos instead of streams and it will be more useful. Therefore, lately I either turn on the stream in parallel with the poker session and listen in the background, and also sometimes watch the finals of expensive tournaments

K

khancerberos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BO
Chips
Spraggy, Zeros and Easywhite are the ones I follow

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think both :) , you can learn very much , especially to not gamble money that you can not afford to lose and more :)