Well done! Cool stuff!

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I have a plo bracelet, and a 2nd in a nlhe/plo event.

I can also play PLO8 at incredibly high level, and play most mixed games competently.

Great! Would love to see you post some about the lesser known games (like the ones we play in our mix: any of the split pot Badugi variants for example or Archie especially). Interesting spots or decisions. Strategy concepts. You get the idea. Besides Dan Deppen’s excellent PLO8 book, any other lesser known game books or other resources you’d recommend? Feel free to pm if you don’t want to advertise it here.

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great! Would love to see you post some about the lesser known games (like the ones we play in our mix: any of the split pot Badugi variants for example or Archie especially). Interesting spots or decisions. Strategy concepts. You get the idea. Besides Dan Deppen’s excellent PLO8 book, any other lesser known game books or other resources you’d recommend? Feel free to pm if you don’t want to advertise it here.
I rarely get to play them.

Also I almost never play the games outside of the ones in a normal 10-game mix.

After wsop ill prob have some vlog episodes that cover some of the mix.

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fantastic! Would love to see mixed games coverage. Very excited about the 2 days of coverage next week on PokerGO for the US poker Open 8 game mix $25K tournament.

J

jokeriii

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Another great episode Ryan! Regarding the 64s hand, did you play this hand against specifically Kevin Saul differently than you would against a random player that you didn't know?

grogrich

grogrich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice, Would love to see mixed games coverage. Very excited about the 2 days of coverage next week on PokerGO for the US Poker Open 8 game mix $25K tournament.

Very nice

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another great episode Ryan! Regarding the 64s hand, did you play this hand against specifically Kevin Saul differently than you would against a random player that you didn't know?
I assumed he was capable of folding turn with some strong hands.

So: Yes.