Poker Tracker v Poker Office v Holdem Manager

P

Pafkata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hmm

if you don't have $75 to spend on a tracker, you don't have enough money to play poker anyway.

Well, I don't have $75 to spend on a tracker and I won't ever spend because I do not see any value in using a tracker , however I can always spend $75 on a good poker book...

Infamous1020

Infamous1020

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I don't have $75 to spend on a tracker and I won't ever spend because I do not see any value in using a tracker , however I can always spend $75 on a good poker book...

imo you need a tracker if youre playing online unless youre playing like 1 table.

75 on HEM is pretty much good money spent lol.

and you could always go and spend a few grand on a poker book also ;)

HEM+DeucesCracked = completely worth it imo.

SPCotter

SPCotter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm.. I'm downloading and installing Hold Em Manager trial now, damn, this is a long winded process! Hopefully be worth it, I expect to be back in this thread asking questions in probably about half an hour lol

SPCotter

SPCotter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok I'm up and running, absolutely do not understand the HUD at the moment lol, but I'm sure I will get there, as I'm a dork and haven't been saving my HH till late, there isn't much to work on, at the end of the 15 day trial, will I still be able to access my stats etc. As only then I'll be able to start put stuff up for advice on leaks etc. Like does it just stop importing, or does the software lock up altogether?

Regards

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HEM is a pretty good program. I bought it, just really don't use it like I should. The last few weeks I actually have not even used it at all. From the times that I have used it, I enjoy it and it gives good detail on the HUD, plus when I go back to evaluate my play I see a lot of useful infor that helps me plug leaks.

kingme620

kingme620

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the replies everybody.

I've tried/bought HEM and its as great as advertised. Won't go back to PT anytime soon. :D

HEM is a pretty good program. I bought it, just really don't use it like I should. The last few weeks I actually have not even used it at all. From the times that I have used it, I enjoy it and it gives good detail on the HUD, plus when I go back to evaluate my play I see a lot of useful infor that helps me plug leaks.

It's easy not to use it and just...PLAY. But you are really missing out if you do this. ESPECIALLY if you bought the thing.

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules