Poker Tracker sites

Carthalion

Carthalion

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everybody,

I hope this is the right place to ask this. I was reading poker strategies and saw a reference to Poker Tracker. The author of the article said he looked at the history of his opponent's play. I don't want people peeking into my past. I have been a loosie goosie player for my first couple years, but I am getting smarter.

I found out about Shark's Bait and had myself blocked from there. Are there other spy sites where they sell player histories?

Thanks,

Carthalion:)

dufferdevon

dufferdevon

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Tracker is a program that players use to track the hand histories of the players THEY PERSONALLY play against. Same with holdem manager.
pokerstars has really cracked down on people using those "data mining" sites because you don't have to be playing to get the other player's stats.
But they have no problem with Holdem Manager and Poker Tracker as you have to be playing in the same game in order to get their stats.

T

thetrimguy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There will always be a way for people to look into your past there are tons of sites that give away various info for free theres sharkscope.com and officialpokerrankings.com just to name a few but poker tracker is a whole different thing anyone who plays poker online should have this software it keeps a record of people you personally play against and stores it in a database that you can refer back to at anytime and its perfectly legal try it sometime

J

joemac696969

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is also the poker edge that tells you how people play, whether they are a fish or a shark!

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are websites that datamine certain poker sites and keep track of all of your HHs. full tilt, ipoker, and a couple others. stars isn't one of them though

M

makeitrain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
O man I hope there are Poker sites that track my hands. I have probably the most random play possible from tourney to tourney. One I will be loose, one will full tilt, one tight, one all of the above. Only broke out my serious play once or twice. The serious play is the hands you dont want them to catch onto.

PokerVic

PokerVic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If your game has tightened up, then someone looking at your old stats will be at a disadvantage against you. They'll expect you to be playing a wider range of hands, and you might get more action with your monsters. Could be a good thing for you. :D

Gorblid

Gorblid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i use pokeroffice, i started to play better after using analyse software, easier to understand other people when you see their % enter before flop, how aggresive your oppononets and so on. for a seriouse game i think the sites can give some quick info against players you didnt played yet, you can see if he win mostly or loses $ mostly, but i didnt found exact statistics at the sites, is there exact stats?

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide