dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
(Cash)
Your PokerIQScore™ is 123!

You scored better than 96% of all players who have taken the test so far. Most people will have a PokerIQScore™ between 70 and 130.

(Tournament)
Your PokerIQScore™ is 108

You scored better than 95% of all players who have taken the test so far. Most people will have a PokerIQScore™ between 70 and 130.

lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tournament-105

Cash-115

Really thought I was better at tournaments than cash games.

StormRaven

StormRaven

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your Poker IQ Test is 106. For your complete Cash Game Poker IQ results check your email.

Your Poker IQ Test is 108. For your complete Tournament Poker IQ results check your email.

I really rushed through these and surprised I even scored over 100. I wonder what would happen if I took my time?

moeraj

moeraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Instead of trying to beat the test by playing high stakes poker I played my usual micro stakes that i use online. I scored 104 on both doing this. Would like to do it again and play more aggressive poker associated with higher stakes play.

X

Xavier

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is quite cool.
I guess this will be the future of online poker training, and there will be programs that will generate different hands for you every time you play in a couple of years.

Does anyone know of any others like this?

moeraj

moeraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did it again more aggressively and my tourney score stayed at 104 but my cash went up to 115. Was just curious if it made a difference.I still kept to my style of play was was less cautious when I had top pair and a little more aggressive with draws.

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did the Tourney one. Made a few mistakes and actually a misclick on one....LOL

Your PokerIQScore™ is 107

You scored better than 93% of all players who have taken the test so far. Most people will have a PokerIQScore™ between 70 and 130

I like the detailed breakdown too.......

Early Stage –Your early stage tournament PokerIQScore™ is determined based on your play in the first few levels of a multi-table tournament. In this stage, you have a lot of chips compared to the size of the blinds. An important skill in this stage is playing with discipline and patience – avoiding unnecessary risks and trying to stay out of confrontations with other good players. It’s those bad players you want to pick on, and it’s occasionally ok to see some cheap flops with speculative hands in an attempt to bust one of them and build up chips. Because your performance in the early stage affects every other stage of the tournament, playing correctly here will have a huge effect on your overall results.
Your Early Stage PokerIQScore™ is 109

Middle Stage –Your middle stage tournament PokerIQScore™ is determined based on your play in the stages after the early stage, but before getting to “the bubble” (see next section). If you were successful (or lucky) in the early stage, you may have as many as 30 or 40 times the big blind in your stack. But often, you will have as few as 10 or 20 times the big blind. As the blinds start to get larger, stealing the blinds becomes more important in this stage. You can open up your game considerably, but you must know which opponents you can steal from. Position becomes as important as the strength of your hand.
Your Middle Stage PokerIQScore™ is 95

Bubble Stage –Your “Bubble stage” PokerIQScore™ is determined in the stage just before everyone makes the money. For example, if 50 players are paid in a tournament, when there are 51 players remaining this would be “on the bubble”. The next person to get knocked out gets nothing. If you are a big stack, in this stage you want to be taking advantage of the small stacks who are just trying to survive to make the money. Even medium stacks can build up chips in this stage, provided they are careful to only attack when small stacks are in the blinds.
Your Bubble Stage PokerIQScore™ is 90

End Game –Your “End Game” PokerIQScore™ is determined by your performance once everyone is in the money, up to and including the final table. The blinds are so high in this stage that very few hands even go to the flop. If you are a big stack, you must capitalize on your advantage by stealing from your smaller-stacked opponents. If you are a small stack, you want to survive, but you don’t want to wait so long to make a move that the large stacks will play against you regardless of what they are holding. Position and the “First Mover Advantage” (the first player to raise) are even more important than the actual cards themselves in this stage.
Your End Game PokerIQScore™ is 110

Will try the cash one later. Thanks for this. Wish I had the 1500 to go and join this two day academy. Sounds like a great learning experience.

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Instead of trying to beat the test by playing high stakes poker I played my usual micro stakes that i use online. I scored 104 on both doing this. Would like to do it again and play more aggressive poker associated with higher stakes play.

^^ If anyone knows of any other sites like this please start a new thread in Learning or Strategy section. Thanks

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool test.

Here are my scores:

wsop Academy Cash Game Poker Skills Analysis
Your PokerIQScore™ is 105!
You scored better than 67% of all players who have taken the test so far. Most people will have a PokerIQScore™ between 70 and 130.

WSOP Academy Tournament Poker Skills Analysis
Your PokerIQScore™ is 102

You scored better than 77% of all players who have taken the test so far. Most people will have a PokerIQScore™ between 70 and 130.

Last edited:
dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That was quite comical.

Cash game: 113
Tourney Game: 116

Elie_Yammine

Elie_Yammine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WSOP Academy Tournament Poker Skills Analysis for Elie Yammine

You scored better than 93% of all players who have taken the test so far.

WSOP Academy Cash Game Poker Skills Analysis for Elie Yammine
Your PokerIQScore™ is 105!
You scored better than 65% of all players who have taken the test so far.

hmm where does that leave me?btw i'm better at cash games 2 though it's wierd :p

L

Lofwyr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The breakdown on where you rated on individual skills is cool. Seems I need to focus on flop play in cash games! My pre-flop score was ridiculous...maybe i should just become a short stacker! :D

B

BenLZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
121 on cash.

I'm not even gonna try the tournament one.

M

morioka

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your PokerIQScore™ is 103
Your Early Stage PokerIQScore™ is 105
Your Middle Stage PokerIQScore™ is 92
Your Bubble Stage PokerIQScore™ is 102
Your End Game PokerIQScore™ is 74

This is for tournament (i don't care cash) and it's obvious that my end game sucks big time. A nice test though.

R

rollnutilt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tournament: Your PokerIQScore™ is 95

You scored better than 42% of all players who have taken the test so far.

Cash:
Your PokerIQScore™ is 98!
You scored better than 47% of all players who have taken the test so far.

tubur69

tubur69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WSOP Academy Tournament Poker Skills Analysis for tubur69

You scored better than 93% of all players who have taken the test so far.
WSOP Academy Cash Game Poker Skills Analysis for tubur69

Your PokerIQScore™ is 95!
You scored better than 34% of all players who have taken the test so far.
So just the "average Joe"...lol:rolleyes:

L

luckforsome

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WSOP Academy Cash Game Poker Skills Analysis for Liam O' Reilly
Your PokerIQScore™ is 114!
You scored better than 89% of all players who have taken the test so far. Most people will have a PokerIQScore™ between 70 and 130.

Your Pre-flop PokerIQScore™ is 114
Your Flop PokerIQScore™ is 108
Your Turn PokerIQScore™ is 111
Your River PokerIQScore™ is 115
Your Bet Size PokerIQScore™ is 107
Level of Aggresion: Moderately Aggressive
Your Ability to Adjust to Opponents’ PokerIQScore™ is 125
Your Pot Odds PokerIQScore™ is 114
Your Respecting Previous Action PokerIQScore™ is 160
Your Strategic PokerIQScore™ is 108
Your Positional PokerIQScore™ is 160
Your Bluffing PokerIQScore™ is 97

wow this is a very detailed report for free...im looking forward to my tourney one now//

L

luckforsome

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WSOP Academy Tournament Poker Skills Analysis for Liam O' Reilly

You scored better than 93% of all players who have taken the test so far. Most people will have a PokerIQScore™ between 70 and 130.

Your Early Stage PokerIQScore™ is 106
Your Middle Stage PokerIQScore™ is 107
Your Bubble Stage PokerIQScore™ is 87
Your End Game PokerIQScore™ is 79

how was i given a score of 107.?? 107 was my highest, and i had such shite end game and bubble scores?
i think cash games more detailed..
but cool test
ill pass it on to my friends :-0

The Gent

The Gent

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
107 and 101 and my end game and bubble is poor.

Excellent way of thinking about things.

0PussyCat

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
scores

ive not taken test but if more people take the test will that not effect your results depending on their score.

if you took the test again would your score change?