nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hello friends.
We all know that poker requires strategy to win, math and enough patience. However, many players believe in mystical powers or some things that defy logic. I tried to collect for you the most interesting, some may seem strange, but it's true nonetheless.

#1 Skipping a Hand After a Mistake or Big Win

There are players who attach great importance to a particular hand, If they lost most of the chips, or win the hand by significantly increasing their stack. They can discard cards without even looking at them. I have seen such players myself. Even with [T][T] in hand from late position, they can fold.

#2 Placement of chips on the table

There are players for whom the correct placement of chips is very important. They think it can save them from lose and accurately guarantees getting into the prizes. You may not believe, but some players use this strategy.

#3 Lucky Item

Lucky items aren't just found in poker. It can be anything from a chip to a small figurine. There are even people who refuse to sit at the table unless they have a talisman with them. Yes, they just won't play. You don't see players like that very often, but they there is)

#4 Losing hand

Yes, despite the poker math, some players believe that [A][J] will lose from any position. It can be any hand, for example [A][J] is given. It's hard to explain why, but they just won't play that hand. Maybe one day they lost with her many times in a row, but it is worth remembering that this is poker - everything is here happens.

Have you come across poker superstitions?