Which Poker Site?

POOT85

POOT85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alright everyone, Ive been playing at pacific poker for about year and a half now, but just feel like a change! I like playing sit n gos at about $5 buy in and just wondering what you dudes would recommend?

Tar Very Much!

POOT85

POOT85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read that back and it didnt make much sense!! I just mean which poker site youd recommend. Yes got it that time LOL!

itlegacy

itlegacy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I flip about amongst PokerStars, FullTilt, UltimateBet, and AbsolutePoker. I less often visit DoylesRoom and Bogodog Poker, as their times of operation confuse me and often do not "fit" my lifestyle.

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars has the best customer support of any site online.
They also have the most players, so there are more games going on at any particular time. So I recommend them.

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ps and ftp are the biggest and probly the best and u cant go wrong with them but i whould exually recament Everest poker it haves the best rake imo(highest is 10% and it dropes down at higher levels) and there gurantees(if your in to MTT) have layovers alot of the times and the site still manages good trafic compaired to other non us sites(any thing from 15K-40K)

MrMuckets

MrMuckets

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depending on your financial situation i would say pokerstars as fulltilt requires a larger deposit. I also like pokertime but have been having a lot of trouble depositing there so i have to do well in free rolls to play.

MithyCat420

MithyCat420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play Full Tilt, PokerSTars, PokerPages, Absolute, and ReeferPoker. All are great sites, Pokerstars and Fulltilt being my fav. Have found that the site at PokerPages has some awesome benefits if you join the Bugsy Club. Hope that helped and didn't confuse...lol.. being a confuseled Cat tho myself who knows.....

V

vagas35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poot try william hill, they do $5 sit n go double your money, 10 seater and 6, just get in the top 5 at 10 seater or top 3 at six seater to double your cash minus your 0.50c buy in.