poker sacrifice.

chipSMOKE

chipSMOKE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone ever played until they lost all their money and ended up having to sleep someplace you didn't want to , or walk a long ass distance home ?'

Because that just happened to me .... hahaha

D

davidjames

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn dude, did you pull a Phil Ivey? I mean, I have lost my money and had to walk to about 10 miles at 5am. but sleeping someplace on the street like a bum is not for me, lol. If thats what you mean.

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your title reads "poker sacrifice" but what it should really say is "gambling PROBLEM!"

If poker is like crack for you than don't play. I mean I wish you were sitting at my table all day long if you lose that much but I don't want to see anyone homeless over it.

ckickenking

ckickenking

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey if you're playing like that you should quit. It not good having an addictive habit, where it affect your life. Make sure you don't play with your rent or bills money man. Know when to stop. It a gambling problem if you can not stop.

T

TIGERSTUMP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive lost all mi money online and had 2 sleep on the couch because i was 2 drunk to walk upstairs 2 bed,,,,

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive lost all mi money online and had 2 sleep on the couch because i was 2 drunk to walk upstairs 2 bed,,,,

LOL, been there. I have also woke up with $300 more than I started once and have very little idea how it got there. The only thing I remember is I think I had fun.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL, been there. I have also woke up with $300 more than I started once and have very little idea how it got there. The only thing I remember is I think I had fun.
Funny but black out drunk is not so funny in the long run.

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely drink anymore just smoke down. I used to be pretty bad though.

M

mikejm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is the most quality post ever. and to the OP i don't know if you are joking about this or if this actually happened but if it did you really need to get help you can't play poker unless you have enough money to survive. your not phil ivey your not gonna be sleeping on the street one day and the next be a poker god it just won't happen.

chipSMOKE

chipSMOKE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol , i have no gambling problem . I just have a transportation problem . I play within my limits . Trust me ! ill probally bring $100 and leave the rest of my money at home .

I just tell my self, " if you don't come out with money , your walkin or being stranded "

I live a very niice lifestyle , I love to play poker , but it is NO WERE NEAR a "Gambling addiction"

I hate the assumptions .

P

piedmontred

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you live a "very niice lifestyle" then why would you have to walk home, did you lose your car in the game?

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When my friend and I go to play a live tournament we have a sacrifice thing we do. It's called "punishment beer."
The place is BYOB, so one of us buys some cheap/nasty beer. Whenever one of us is KO'd he only has that swill to drink while the other plays.

camtheram13

camtheram13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder what % of poker pro's would admit to being addicted. I mean even if you have the best BRM and play within your limits, if you are in action everyday, that alone might be considered addiction. Mike Matusow and Nick Schulman are two poker pro's that I can think of that admit to at least being addicted at one time.