just wanderin what u think of it

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got a "Free $10" offer from them the other day.
I signed up, and made $4 off it pretty quickly, but haven't been back. (I need 120 points before I can cash out and just didn't want to put in the time)

I had my friend sign up with that code as well and he got $10 as well. I was at his place today and birded him as he turned his $10 into $40 (buying into the $.05/$.10 tables for $5).

Play there was the weakest I've ever seen. Loose/passive.

They have the smallest stakes S&G's I've ever seen as well.

If it weren't for the fact that I suspect they'll give headaches toward any non-depositors who withdraw, and that I'm on a roll on PS, I'd probably spend some time there myself.

If anybody is interested, go here, use the bonus code: free10
Validate your email.
Login to the software.
Go to the cashier.
Click "Bonus Account" to activate the bonus.
Then log out and lot back in to see your $10.

Again, you need to earn 120 points to cash out and I'm not sure what hoops you'll have to jump through to actually get the money.

D

dde21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya i been playin there since yesterday with my free 10 and i got it up over 1k sound unreally and i cant find away to cash out i dont have and epass thing i tried to sign up but it tell u u have to make a deposit on there to activate your acount but from 10 to 1k in about 9 hours pritty crazy

T

TroyVanz

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play here instead of poker 4 ever. I also got 10 bills when i signed up. I agree wit the loose and chasers here as sometimes does get frustrating unless there stupidity goes my way and i end up wit a 6k stack in the first few hands. Not many at the cheap tourny tables when you'd expect a boatload of people (pokers stars 10cent game for example gets over 3000 peeps)