Poker rituals

C

ChemfromUKR

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
When I play online poker, when I bet all the chips, I often move away from the laptop, or at least try not to look at the monitor while the cards are being dealt.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I always scratch with my left hand & operate the mouse with my right, Your ritual may or may not help you win. I know I am gaining hygiene benefits, not to mention relief, from mine.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don’t have such a custom, sometimes I don’t make a quick call, I even noticed some players on streams.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Poker is a game that combines logic, probability theory, mathematics and psychology. Very often the superstitions of poker players manifest themselves offline. Many people have talismans: special card protectors or just toys.I have a banknote with 7777 on the end.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone. I can accept that everyone is free to believe in whatever they want. Please don't consider this mockery, but if your rituals and amulets don't help with bad luck, what do you do: change the ritual or amulet??? I remember when I was given my first tablet, it was glitchy and didn't work well on big tables. I played spins on pokerstars and could only afford short sessions on ACR until the battery showed half charge. I also developed a ritual: I would sit down to play on ACR on an empty tank and plug in the charger (on the cord), and that's how I started building my bankroll. Unfortunately, this didn't apply to Pokerstars, but on the new tablet I was able to accumulate, and also strengthened my nerves - now very little can upset me 🤩✌️✌️🤩. Good luck to everyone.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My rituals are position device, get flask out, kettle on, go to toilet, make roll, have bong, make cuppa, then sit down and get ready to play.
Smile, frown, cheer, curse, laugh, cry and hopefully finish on a high.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker and I like poker, however, the online platform is different from the real environment.
I believe that poker will change in the future and become more realistic, without player support tools.

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
When I play online poker, when I bet all the chips, I often move away from the laptop, or at least try not to look at the monitor while the cards are being dealt.
I sometimes just close my eyes, and peek after 10 sek. Sometimes just cant watch my faith live :D

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You know, it also happens to me that when nothing depends on me anymore, I also turn away from the laptop, and even then this is not always the case. I have no more such rituals.