POKER QUADS...

TheseNutsWin

TheseNutsWin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok something is weird... lol .. can someone explain this to me who is good with statistics? in the past 6 months i`ve been playing on pokerstars almost everyday.. I hit QUADS 5 times so far... but thats not what is questionable... the quads i hit... first time i hit quads (and i remember quads everytime i hit them) it was DEUCES.. then the next time it was FIVES then again DEUCES then FIVES and today i hit DEUCES again.. whats going on? lol DEUCES and FIVES. This is weird... and whats weird also is that. right when i got dealt DEUCES today i said.. i`m hitting QUADS on this hand.. and sure it was like i said it.. DEUCE on the flop and DEUCE on the TURN... lol

GSpicoli

GSpicoli

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take them where you can get them and hope you take down huge pots with them.

H

highway26776

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just to add to that i have been playing live poker on a weekly basis for about 6 years . Not once in that time have i hit quads . In fact my best hand i have ever had is a full house. i still have managed to win a lot of poker non the less no prob there . However in six months of online play i have had quads about 15 times and straight flushes another half a dozen times ....... What the ?????? :confused: :confused:

B

bsebal28

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually hit quad aces an hour ago, but it was in a heads-up freeroll on FTP. There were 3 aces on the board and the guy i was playing was short stacked. He hit a full house on the river then he went all in and I called him. I ended up losing in the next round though

spranger

spranger

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Just to add to that i have been playing live poker on a weekly basis for about 6 years . Not once in that time have i hit quads . In fact my best hand i have ever had is a full house. i still have managed to win a lot of poker non the less no prob there . However in six months of online play i have had quads about 15 times and straight flushes another half a dozen times ....... What the ?????? :confused: :confused:

That's the best thing about online poker imo compared to live, the hands are so much quicker online that you play a crazy amount of hands, especially if youre multitabling, and more hands means getting to see some of those pretty hands like royal flushes, ive had 2 of em so far in a couple months... caaan't wait for my 3rd.