Poker profits

L

luketta7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you dedicate yourself bro, you won't be able to do it without dedication. You have to play a lot of hands, study hard, only then will you become a profitable player in the long term

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How to become a profitable player?
What is a profitable player is one who wins more THAN LOSES, and for this he needs an airbag in the form of a bankroll.
The discipline to play strictly within the limits of the bankroll resists temptation.
Learns to play like a pro, watch streams, analysis of hands, range of hands and much more,,,
But the most important thing is to NEVER give up, do not give up and do not whine if you have been moved,
Playing correctly from a mathematical point of view, you will become a profitable player,
In the LONG RANGE, but in the short term you may not be lucky but you will smile and continue to work on your game,
THERE IS NO SURFACE TO PERFECTION!!!!

G

GoodMoon90

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First of all, you need to have a lot of free time, the second is the desire to play, and a lot, and of course, constantly learn

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you are sure that you are playing above the average player, you have enough knowledge and experience, you have read a lot of literature and watched a lot of videos, you can try investing several thousand dollars in this venture to become a profitable player, it's like in business, maybe everything will go well, or maybe not, you will lose money, you can also start from scratch, but for example, you can earn $ 1000 in a year, this is no longer profitable, this is already such an increase in earnings

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How to become a profitable player?
Everyone will tell you read as much as you can. I found watching live games and see what hands players use and where. A hand I thought was bad I realized after watch several players that I was actually playing it wrong, made a big difference. Ones I do not watch for learning purposes is hi-light videos, only watch them for fun.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think the most important thing is to believe in yourself! And then you just need to read a couple of good articles on the game - and go ))

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there is no magic formula, but with study and control over your emotions, you can go far.

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
for those who are starting it is very difficult to digest this information to be profitable in practice until your reasoning consumes you with your mistakes and the beads and then you will often think about giving up and stopping more study but dedicate yourself more and start applying your knowledge and soon you start to see the results

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think first you need to study as much as you can, have time to play, follow your bankroll management and have a good poker mentality. If you have all these things, there is a high chance that you are going to be a profitable player.