Poker Players Alliance - anyone successfully upgraded membership?

roundcat

roundcat

Creature of leisure
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are there any PPA members here who have successfully upgraded to a premium (paid) membership online? I signed up for the premium membership and paid via paypal almost a month ago and my membership is still showing as a free membership.

I've emailed them twice, once directly and once through the form on their web site but have not received a reply. It's a little frustrating.

Any advice, anyone had similar problems or signed up without trouble?

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you get this e-mail ? :

Thank you for becoming a PPA Online Premium Member. With your support our fight to promote and defend poker is that much stronger. You should be receiving your membership kit in the mail within 4 to 6 weeks.
Get Involved Right Away
Here are a few suggestions for you to start becoming an advocate for poker.
  • Tell your lawmakers to support poker -- it only takes 60 seconds! Click here.
  • Get active on the PPA forums -- learn and share ideas with your fellow PPA members.
  • Ask your friends to join the PPA at www.joinppa.org
Join PokerPAC
As a PPA Online Premium Member, you are eligible to contribute to PokerPAC, the political advocacy arm of the PPA. Why is PokerPAC important to our efforts? PACs enable individuals to pool their resources to make political contributions to Federal candidates. By contributing to PokerPAC, you and your fellow PPA members can amplify poker's voice, as opposed to individual contributions that would be lost in the shuffle of a major campaign.
Please consider a donation of any amount today and help us elect candidates that will vote for poker. Click here to go to the PPA PokerPAC.
About Your PPA Online Premium Membership Benefits
As you know, you are entitled to tremendous online deals through PPA Advantages powered by our partner OneBigPlanet. When you go to your Profile page at PPA Online you can learn how to begin saving immediately when you shop online for everything from dining and health to pets and travel. To access your PPA Advantages:
  1. Login to your PPA Online account at Poker Players Alliance » Home
  2. Go to your Profile Page by clicking the "Profile" link in the Member Login box.
  3. Scroll to "PPA Benefits" and click on "Go to my PPA Advantages"
Thank you again for becoming a PPA Online Premium Member.

roundcat

roundcat

Creature of leisure
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No! Never got that email, and I've paid twice now (which I don't mind... after all, it supports the PPA). The last time I sent payment was on Friday and it said I should receive email within 48 hours so I'm thinking there's still a hope of it arriving, but there was nothing after the month-ago payment.

I know people exist there because they've emailed and called me about the rally that took place here locally a few weeks ago. Why my emails about this particular issue have been ignored/lost in the ether I can't imagine. It's not the biggest issue in the world, but it is a bit frustrating.