Fabriart

Fabriart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Here is a list of healthy foods that can provide energy and focus for those who need to stay focused for long periods:
  1. Fresh fruits: Apples, bananas, oranges, and strawberries are natural sources of healthy sugars, fiber, and vitamins that can provide sustained energy.
  2. Nuts: Almonds, cashews, walnuts, and pistachios are rich in healthy fats, proteins, and fiber, providing long-lasting energy and aiding in concentration.
  3. Eggs: They are an excellent source of protein, B vitamins, and choline, which are essential nutrients for brain function and energy production.
  4. Oats: It is a fiber-rich option with complex carbohydrates and B vitamins, providing gradual and sustained energy throughout the day.
  5. Omega-3-rich fish: Salmon, tuna, and sardines are sources of omega-3 fatty acids, which promote brain health, improve concentration, and reduce mental fatigue.
  6. Leafy green vegetables: Spinach, kale, and arugula are rich in nutrients like iron and B vitamins, which aid in brain oxygenation and energy production.
  7. Avocado: It is a fruit rich in healthy fats and fiber, helping regulate blood sugar levels and providing sustained energy.
  8. Greek yogurt: It is an excellent source of protein, calcium, and B vitamins, providing energy and aiding in concentration.
  9. Whole grains: Brown rice, quinoa, whole wheat, and oatmeal are complex carbohydrates that release energy slowly and steadily, keeping you energized for longer.
  10. Green tea: Besides being a great source of hydration, green tea contains caffeine and antioxidants that can improve focus, concentration, and provide an energy boost.

S

sumdumguy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looking at this food menu, I don't think I'm an excellent player... that I only eat 5 or six of everything you say there.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Good list, i will have to try some of this (y)