What is your favorite poker quote?

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This phrase does not apply to poker, but I like it. Anyone can achieve anything they want if they work hard on themselves in this direction.

Sos1l

Sos1l

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This phrase does not apply to poker, but I like it. Anyone can achieve anything they want if they work hard on themselves in this direction.
very good quote[emoji2936][emoji2935]
I think too same like you.
Poker has a lot to do with life, which is why I really love this game. it teaches us to go against our instincts, win with deliberate and cunning moves. poker is one of the best mind trainers in this world

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play

play, play, play, and did I mention play?

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play read learn and continue learning. But the most important thing is not to make the same mistakes again.

V

volkzord

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont be stupid. I keep saying that to myself everyday.

StomatologT

StomatologT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is your favorite poker quote?

Love is like a game of poker - you have to play openly to win. Alessandro Belli

For me this is the best quote, it ties the two things that can lift you above the heavens or break you :rolleyes:

Sos1l

Sos1l

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
play read learn and continue learning. But the most important thing is not to make the same mistakes again.
it is impossible not to learn and become a winner. it is knowledge that makes us the owner of a medal in which it is written 1. mistakes in order not to repeat mistakes. not learning from them is unacceptable for a self-respecting person

Sos1l

Sos1l

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont be stupid. I keep saying that to myself everyday.
and that's fine. these words will make you steadily progress. you say to yourself you won't be an idiot because you have ambitions. stay like that, because otherwise you can’t live and become a winner

Love is like a game of poker - you have to play openly to win. Alessandro Belli

For me this is the best quote, it ties the two things that can lift you above the heavens or break you :rolleyes:
Of course.something that didn't kill us.... will definitely regret it.becose surely come our turn

Poker is reality, not abstraction.
I agree. Poker is 101% reality. you can't be an idealist in this game, it will ruin

Last edited by a moderator:
offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a chip a chair. I think this sentence defines that you can't give up a tournament even in difficult times :D:D:D:cool:

N

nutself

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is difficult, as is anything else worth chasing in life.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

CHIP AND A CHAIR. If you have one chip left, you can still win a tourney, and I have form less than half the small blind.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
“If you can’t spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker.”
— Mike McDermott

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
In poker,there can be no single right decision,and each of the decisions you make can lead you to both victory in the distribution and defeat.lf we turn to poker mathematics,it is officially considered that luck and experience affect our game in the ratio of 65%by 35%.

Sos1l

Sos1l

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
CHIP AND A CHAIR. If you have one chip left, you can still win a tourney, and I have form less than half the small blind.
never give up. these words are embedded in the DNA of every winner

Sos1l

Sos1l

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In poker,there can be no single right decision,and each of the decisions you make can lead you to both victory in the distribution and defeat.lf we turn to poker mathematics,it is officially considered that luck and experience affect our game in the ratio of 65%by 35%.
Yes, everyone knows that poker is a variant game. You are absolutely right, luck plays an important role in poker. especially when you need to take risks. but of course, if you have a sharpening strategy and a lot of knowledge, practice, then you know how and what to do in each of the situations. if your brain works, then luck loses its influence by half

Sos1l

Sos1l

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
“If you can’t spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker.”
— Mike McDermott
one of the most popular quotes in the world of poker [emoji23]... But what makes a sucker a sucker. This is a person with little knowledge. and a professional is one who has a lot of knowledge .... those who have knowledge will manage topics that have no knowledge

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm going to modify a phrase I've known for a few years. whether you believe you have a good hand or not, either way you are right, the choice to play is yours

Sos1l

Sos1l

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Improving your game - you will improve the result of the game.
It's sexy...one of the best quotes that can be considered an ideology[emoji24][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]